Scooby DoO Assistance

ScoobyDoO

Scooby DoO Assistance

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Anyone newly joined or still in need of a house to use please post here. State your name, when you joined and what skills you plan on doing so I can set up the small house accordingly.

Things to note:

Your allowed to stay in the house long as you want.

If the house goes greatly worn, you will be booted out of the house.

Post here if your interested.

ScoobyDoO

Re: Scooby DoO Assistance

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Just a heads up guild, I'm currently going through some IRL drama that I have to take care of as in why I have not been on to get things ready for everyone. Please give me a day or so (ill be on everyday this weekend for sure) but my weekdays are pretty booked. I'm not going to get the houses set up unless I hear from someone that needs one on what they want me to fill it with to get you started or if one of the elders tell me to set it up to there specs. I also have a large tower that 1 person in the guild can use that I have empty but please contact the elders for them to determine who the person will be and why it would benefit the guild. Please get permission from 2 elders in order for me to go through with it. Thanks and see you all soon!

Bourbon Legend

Post by Bourbon Legend »

I'd be interested in the tower if nobody is gonna use it.....

I'm Holden Caulfield ingame. I'll let the elders know that I'm interested. Thanks.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Bourbon Legend wrote:I'd be interested in the tower if nobody is gonna use it.....

I'm Holden Caulfield ingame. I'll let the elders know that I'm interested. Thanks.
Sounds good. I have heard nothing from them as of today. I'm on standby and i'm in game to finially able to get some things together.