The guild has a new guildleader: The Gods

Pringles

The guild has a new guildleader: The Gods

Post by Pringles »

Hello everyone,

As promised to Grogor and TheGods I'll also post here. They told me that some of you have trouble believing
that I stepped down as the guildleader. Believe it, it's true. I stepped down, because I did not have enough
game time to run NEW properly.

This is why I gave the guild to The Gods (God of Darkness). You all know him, he has been with us for awhile now.
First as Helper, then as Elder and now as the Guildleader. I trust him 110%, he has experience as a guildleader
in the past, he is on about every day and he is a man with a heart of gold!

This does not mean that I quit, I did not. You will see me, from time to time, pop up in game, when real life
allows me :)

See you all in game,

Pringles

P.S.: If you still have questions about this pm me over forum and i'll answer them.
Shop at Stop&Shop in Yew. We restock daily!

Selling bulk boards and ingots. PM me over forums or in IRC.

Are you new on server? Check our site out: http://uonew.cephcom.net

Saber

Re: The guild has a new guildleader: The Gods

Post by Saber »

Can i have your ranger armor?

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Saber wrote:Can i have your ranger armor?
eheh

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

yes, if anyone has any concerns/problems with any of our members to just needing anything in general please feel free to pm me as i will help u in any way i can and the best i can...thanks! we also have some great elders to help with anything if im not on at the time and they will help the best they can as well...each one of them are awesome, kind, and well...just amazing people! So feel free to seek one of them out for anything if im not on...thanks and everyone take care! :P

Golden Egg

Post by Golden Egg »

Heya Gods, long time no see :)

I haven't been very active for awhile now, only popping in from time to time and running a tmap from my now depleted stash with guildies who happened to be on at the time and responding. Sad to see Pringles stepping down, she was a great leader even through the outside drama that went on.

Gods is a pretty cool duder though, I'm sure he'll make a great leader :D

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Golden Egg wrote:Heya Gods, long time no see :)

I haven't been very active for awhile now, only popping in from time to time and running a tmap from my now depleted stash with guildies who happened to be on at the time and responding. Sad to see Pringles stepping down, she was a great leader even through the outside drama that went on.

Gods is a pretty cool duder though, I'm sure he'll make a great leader :D
thx buddy...and yes pringles was awesome leader...hard to do her justice but im trying :)
also good to see u buddy...has been a long time