Fair and Reasonable Expectations of Payment?

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Yew

Fair and Reasonable Expectations of Payment?

Post by Yew »

If an auction is bid on via the forums, what is the maximum acceptable time for the auction's winner to complete the purchase?

- I did not state a "purchase must be made within x amount of time" in my original auction posting
- Container with auctioned items is on a vendor at a specified location, so my availability is irrelevant
- I incur vendor fees for the duration of the time the item is held by the vendor
- I do not know the cause of delay, nor do I have a target date for the purchase to be made in game

I'm not questioning the bidders intent/ability to purchase, but I would like to know the communities opinion on when has enough time passed to cancel a bidder's bid.

My personal habit would be to finalize the purchase within 24 hours, however, this is not always realistic.

Dagon

Re: Fair and Reasonable Expectations of Payment?

Post by Dagon »

Shouldn't take more than a couple days for a buyer to be able to log in and go to the vendor and buy. I hate people like that.

I recently sold something on ebay and took the person 8 days to pay. WTF! more aggravating IRL though..

Return to “Traders Discussion”