The absolute most absurd abuse I have seen from a mod.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The absolute most absurd abuse I have seen from a mod.

Post by Kryptonical »

So, quick story:

I dislike DarkWing for his the actions that he brings upon him self. After he pushed his limits a bit to far in the secondage channel and got banned from it by Nevermore, for being a prick. I explained in secondage channel, that I agree with the actions that just took place.

Few quickly after that I get rez-kicked (lol)/banned from UOH, which I am apart of, and somehow DarkWing has op's in there as well. After a very long heated discussion with MULTIPLE other members of UOH, DarkWing decides to flex his mod abusive powers, and kicks/bans multiple other guildmembers from a guild channel, that actually is not even his.

This continues for a bit, you can read more about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26000

However then continues into the "official" <--- which the actual powers that be have explained it is NOT THE OFFICIAL trade channel, of #secondagetrade. He kicks/bans me there for bringing up a possible trade for him (I told him he might be able to trade in his regular self for a less asshole self, I felt that was a reasonably fair trade proposal), well his sneaky self, OP'd but not displaying ops, in Secondagetrade, (HE IS STILL AN OP) kicked/banned me for being in that room as well...

When do we learn that we can't let lonely old men with power trips have internet power? :P
Last edited by Kryptonical on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The absolute most absurd abusw I have seen from a mod.

Post by DarkWing »

Kryptonical wrote:So, quick story:

I dislike DarkWing for his the actions that he brings upon him self. After he pushed his limits a bit to far in the secondage channel and got banned from it by Nevermore, for being a prick. I explained in secondage channel, that I agree with the actions that just took place.

Few quickly after that I get rez-kicked (lol)/banned from UOH, which I am apart of, and somehow DarkWing has op's in there as well. After a very long heated discussion with MULTIPLE other members of UOH, DarkWing decides to flex his mod abusive powers, and kicks/bans multiple other guildmembers from a guild channel, that actually is not even his.

This continues for a bit, you can read more about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26000

However then continues into the "official" <--- which the actual powers that be have explained it is NOT THE OFFICIAL trade channel, of #secondagetrade. He kicks/bans me there for bringing up a possible trade for him (I told him he might be able to trade in his regular self for a less asshole self, I felt that was a reasonably fair trade proposal), well his sneaky self, OP'd but not displaying ops, in Secondagetrade, (HE IS STILL AN OP) kicked/banned me for being in that room as well...

When do we learn that we can't let lonely old men with power trips have internet power? :P
dude you was given fair warning

[00:59] (Kryptonical): bongy check this out too...
[00:59] (Kryptonical): viewforum.php?f=56
[01:00] (DarkWing): Kryptonical this is a trade room
[01:00] (Kryptonical): darkwing, go trade yourself in for a less jackass model k?
[01:00] (Kryptonical): thx
[01:00] (Kryptonical): there trade room appropriate, I'm telling you about a possible trade you can do
[01:00] (Kryptonical): :)
[01:01] (DarkWing): !addtimedlamer Kryptonical 2d unappropriate topic

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptonical »

should show the irc logs prior to that :)

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

Kryptonical wrote:should show the irc logs prior to that :)
that was just bongy spouting off ...

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Return to “Traders Discussion”