Lets Discuss Board Price

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Mule Union

Lets Discuss Board Price

Post by Mule Union »

Good afternoon everyone!

Anybody care to have an open conversation about board price. I just had a Board Contracts and I sold 25k boards at 4gp. Honestly I figured the Union would do a lot better.
I'm just curious is it's a waste of time to even attempt to sell more than 3gp.

3gp seems to be the going rate I think it should be bumped to 4gp (I'm not just saying that cause I'm in the resources business :wink: ). I'll try to respond to every post. Just throw some ideas at me people :D Thanks for you view and your possible post!

-Mule

applejack
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Lets Discuss Board Price

Post by applejack »

I bought 100k nearly a year ago at 2gp each hoping that's all the boards I would ever need.

viewtopic.php?p=172247#p172247

Granted, that is super cheap but that's not the only time I have seen them that low so you might have a hard time at 4gp. I think it depends on how many other people are selling them, which seems to be few and far between as of late, and how fast you want to get rid of them. I think 4gp would sell eventually, when someone needs them and you're the only option. Sit on them, eventually they sell, document the sale, hopefully that repeats and perhaps when someone else tries to sell some they follow your lead. Voila, you've set the price. Otherwise 3gp.
[cA] Organizational Information
[cA] Tales of Adventure
Tabius wrote:I am disgusted by cA's attitude in this and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Mule Union

Re: Lets Discuss Board Price

Post by Mule Union »

Applejack thanks for the reply!

Very interesting post. It was only June of last year that somebody had that many boards.

I'm not trying to push the sale at 4gp. It's just when you do the math it's hard to understand selling them for 3gp. I'll take your advice and probably sit on some until I get a price I can work with.

I've noticed on the forums and ingame, my major competitor is actually NPC's. It's kinda sad and I dont remember that in T2A days, but then again that economy came and went with the tide.

Thanks again for your insight!

Return to “Traders Discussion”