What to offer on my vendor outside of Destard?

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Apocalypse

What to offer on my vendor outside of Destard?

Post by Apocalypse »

I have a vendor just outside the Destard Entrance that is starting to gain popularity. Right now it is basically a reg vendor, but I would like to offer a full service shop for Destard go-ers. Since I'm not one who spends very much time in Destard, I don't know all the items people would want on such a vendor. I'm looking for suggestions. Perhaps you've seen said vendor and said "I wish they had <blank> on this vendor!" What was that item or supply?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: What to offer on my vendor outside of Destard?

Post by GuardianKnight »

recall scrolls and random bank runes.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Apoc,

I've been shopping at your place for a while now and your prices are extremely fair, this has because my number one spot for my reg purchases. Some things I would like to see when I'm putting my l33t pvp skills into play around the destard area are some fresh, GM halberds I can buy on the spot incase mine wears down. Also maybe a few bags of 5 heal, cure, refresh pots incase I run low there as well. Also a tune to Brit bank inside the house would work nice. Thanks for reading!

Scooby DoO

Oh and some energy vortex scrolls and daemon summon scrolls at the lowest price possible would be very confienient.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Just go away.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Magilla Gorilla

Post by Magilla Gorilla »

Best thing I can suggest is think of every type of char that goes to destard and what they would need if they died. Dexers: bandied recall scrolls and gm weps at the least if uhave a smith then dex suits. Mages bards and tamers: reg bags, potion bags, tamer food, some bard instruments. Put a runebook or run to town inside house. And ull get plenty of business with that set up, which will help u sell other stuff u wanna put on your vendors there.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Thanks. I actually sold this place a while ago. It only got bumped because of the spam post above.

Return to “Traders Discussion”