Hey - New Here - Need Fishsteaks?

Moderator: Trade Moderators

PleasureThief

Hey - New Here - Need Fishsteaks?

Post by PleasureThief »

I played a long long time ago on Chesapeake. Found this shard, made a thief.

I am pretty sure that the standard food is "fishsteaks". I was wondering what is the going price on these? And can anyone sell me some possibly?

I know, probably a retarded newb request, but I haven't played in so long I cannot remember how to make them, all I remember is not eating lowers skill gain!

Cheers!

PleasureThief

Re: Hey - New Here - Need Fishsteaks?

Post by PleasureThief »

Made second account with fisherman, stopped failing.

Mods if you could delete this, I would appreciate it, if not, can someone tell me how to delete a post, been in User CP trying to figure it out.

Desdemona
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Desdemona »

Eating actually does not affect skill gain or your chances of successfully completing an action here on this shard like it did in the old days on OSI. The only thing they are good for, that I'm aware of, is replenishing stamina.
Co-Founder, Society of Traders [S^T]/Adventure Time [A^T]

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

Desdemona wrote:Eating actually does not affect skill gain or your chances of successfully completing an action here on this shard like it did in the old days on OSI. The only thing they are good for, that I'm aware of, is replenishing stamina.
and passive hp regen ticks are higher as well (people will say it's not true) KAL VAS XEN KAIVEN
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

Return to “Traders Discussion”