Trade Forum Guide Lines

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Trade Forum Guide Lines

Post by Samorite »

To try to help all vendors and buyers I have put together a few guide lines. If you could have a read and bear in mind when using the trade forums thanks.

Sale descriptions
When describing your item/s for sale please give as much information as possible and if possible a picture of said item/s. Please refrain for adding any “joke” factors like “1st offer over 100K + CBD” i.e. the use of small text in the description. Its ok to “sell” your item ;) a good example of this is the post below
Malaikat wrote:Step right up and marvel at how few rares I own!

Gasp and stare on in wonder as no one bids in this thread!

This year's turd:

Unblessed 902's
Necklace of Ghoul's Touch 19
Bead Necklace of Ghoul's Touch 19
Earrings of Reaction 12
Reverse Treasure Map
A rolling pin
An easter basket (contains: roast pig, chocolate easter bunny, carrot cake, bunch of dates, and two colored eggs)
4th Anniversary Bag
July 4th 2012 with red liberty hat and ice white bottle of liquor
July 4th 2011 2x ice white and one blue all full with blue feathered hats
July 4th 2011 blood red bag full with a blue hate that's been cut (2 yards)
Happy Halloween 2009 bag full with various harvest vegetables fashioned into bombs
5 Halloween cakes
More random pumpkin bombs which I am too lazy to count
A bag full of 23 Halloween candies
Ad trashing/trolling
You may not intentionally "trash" or "troll" in another user's trade thread.

The 'Trade Forums' are not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement.

Comments such as "You could get a better deal from/at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that..." etc. will be removed. It’s easy “Don't like it? Don't buy it.”

Please keep it civil
Please have a read of the following post
viewtopic.php?f=102&t=22151

Also can I remind everyone to moderate there language on the forums as some search engines may reject the page if any excessive profanity is used. If you need to vent there is a Trash Talk section on the forum

I have left the thread open for any suggestions that could be discussed

Pirul

Re: Trade Forum Guide Lines

Post by Pirul »

I think new guidelines were not as needed as much as enforcement of the already existing ones.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trade Forum Guide Lines

Post by Samorite »

Pirul wrote:I think new guidelines were not as needed as much as enforcement of the already existing ones.
I have included that post as part of it, mostly was to reiterate the above as most of the reported posts are around the issues I have stated

Return to “Traders Discussion”