MIB Prices

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

MIB Prices

Post by Boondock_Saint »

The pull seems pretty bad.. Are the prices still staying the same even with poor pull rate?
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Turkwise

Re: MIB Prices

Post by Turkwise »

What would you say the going rate is?

Stromverbrauch

Post by Stromverbrauch »

Was there any change in spawn rates ?

Since a few days I have experienced a massive drop in getting MIBs. I have been fishing for 3-4 hours today without catching even one MIB.

In my opinion the prices of MIB's should not be connect to their spawn rate, but to the stuff you get out of it. I feel that 3 to 3,5k (which seems to be the current rate) to be at the top of the price level... Otherwise buyers just have no return on investment.

Sometimes there is barely 1k in the chests, and most of the items are garbage. But even with selling all the useless stuff to NPC's you have a hard time getting over the 3-3,5k price of buying a MIB.

It's like playing roulette. Pure luck.

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

I do not fish for MIB's often, but when I do I tend to get about one MIB per hour. If you are doing this unattended (which is bannable, btw) you may run into a situation where your bag is getting full. If this is the case, you will not keep anything you fish up. If you really want to get fancy, you can write a macro to cut up the fish (there are 4 differnt types) and then place the fishsteaks into a stack on the ground. This will free up space in your bag and allow you to keep fishing for MIBs. There is an old post, which i'm too lazy to link, that gives a fantastic foundation for a MIB fishing macro. With some slight editing, you can have a macro that will allow you fish for hours and hours on end. Good luck! :mrgreen:
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Turkwise

Post by Turkwise »

Just organize mib and maps, cut up fish and drop em and eat the magic fishies

Return to “Traders Discussion”