A guild for the Esteemed Merchant?

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

A guild for the Esteemed Merchant?

Post by Courtney Love »

Ive given thought to creating a guild for reputable forum Auctioneers, Brokers, Traders, and Vendors.

I feel that by creating a league based on professionalism and honesty matched with an
avid energy to promote fair and easy economic community for all players. By creating a network of esteemed enterprising merchants the members of this guild would benifit from working in a web of other busy and resourceful individuals.

Membership would be based on Quality not Quanity. As well as a good forum promoted reputation and some history of honest buisness and respected word of bond.

This guild could go far in private auctions or housing brokering, and in the long run making a respected name for itself on this server upholding a Guild that could be trusted in all matters
of transactions economic large or small. This would increase our servers esteem and professionalism as well as promote a less cut-throat economy that will continue to grow
with server population over time.

Thoughts? Comments? Criticisms?
"I bought this baby.. Cash!!" - Tron, Richest Man in the World

Apocalypse

Re: A guild for the Esteemed Merchant?

Post by Apocalypse »

I would be interested in participating in this.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Your description fits C^V perfectly. Join C^V if they'll let you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Courtney Love
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Courtney Love »

Vega wrote:Your description fits C^V perfectly. Join C^V if they'll let you.
C^V Guild Type
Anti-Pk/Anti-Grief/PvM/New

This Merchantile guild will remain neutral to all factions and players. It would not be intertwined with any one guild
or any one guilds charters or personal goals. By Merchants for Merchants. Obtuse and Invulnerable.
"I bought this baby.. Cash!!" - Tron, Richest Man in the World

Golden Egg

Post by Golden Egg »

I think this is a pretty good idea. I know that in most all games I have ever played, there has always been some form of trusted mercantilism that may have taken a great deal of effort to make, but was worth the effort.

I think that players deserve to have the option of working with a legitimate source of people when it comes to trades.

Return to “Traders Discussion”