Moderator: Trade Moderators

krewlbr

why dont i have the option to give rep

Post by krewlbr »

can anyone help with this matter?

sircharlestha3rd

Re: why dont i have the option to give rep

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

well when i lived in Baltimore with comcast isp i could not give rep points. The screen just went black.

i moved to Delaware and have hues net here. Which sux but for some reasone the rep system works now.

i think it just has to do with isp or something.

i talked to Derrick about it and he said some peoples works and some dont and that hes working on it

good luck to ya

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

You need a certain number of posts and/or rep points yourself.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

sircharlestha3rd wrote:well when i lived in Baltimore with comcast isp i could not give rep points. The screen just went black.

i moved to Delaware and have hues net here. Which sux but for some reasone the rep system works now.

i think it just has to do with isp or something.

i talked to Derrick about it and he said some peoples works and some dont and that hes working on it

good luck to ya
Is this trolling?
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

http://ask.uosecondage.com/questions/46 ... the-forums
I don't think sircharles is trolling, as I have had similar situations with using out of date ie or safari on some isp that took too long to load. I don't think he realized the poster did not meet some of the minumum criteria.

OP: I just upvoted you to get you to +4, so you probably will be able to start giving forum karma now.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

I'm in Baltimore and on Comcast and never had issues.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

krewlbr

Post by krewlbr »

Pirul wrote:http://ask.uosecondage.com/questions/46 ... the-forums
I don't think sircharles is trolling, as I have had similar situations with using out of date ie or safari on some isp that took too long to load. I don't think he realized the poster did not meet some of the minumum criteria.

OP: I just upvoted you to get you to +4, so you probably will be able to start giving forum karma now.
Just needed +4 myself, I found the solution shortly after making this post, just never updated. Thanks for helping and the rep :)

Service Unknown

Post by Service Unknown »

I have a similar problem too. I was able to give a rep once I believe, but nothing since.

My posts are over what's needed but I'm still having an issue. Does my rep need to also be +4 as well as my posts?

Return to “Traders Discussion”