Ice white cloth and clothing and why no one is buying.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Ice white cloth and clothing and why no one is buying.

Post by GuardianKnight »

Anyone remember when black dye was special? Do you remember when it became run of the mill crap that you can have someone dye for you for free?

Reasons your white cloth isn't selling:

1. People don't want a shard full of neon white crap floating around.

2. People aren't willing to pay 300k per piece of cloth because alone it is useless. If you want to sell it, you need to sell it at a sale price. Advertise what you can make with how much you are selling.

3. The people you are selling to are the 1%. You aren't selling to the shard. You are selling to the smallest % of the shard. (every post now ends with "If it doesn't sell at this #00k price, I'll sit on it".

4. If there are 3 posts selling more than a dozen cloth each post, it goes to show that it isn't rare. It's just being hoarded and regulated. Would you buy something at one price to have it become worthless next week when the hoarder releases dozens more?

**sidenote** I was buying this stuff up to stop it from being a common thing in UOSA. I was the only one buying this crap up and even being nice enough to do it at the ridiculous prices. Notice that no one is buying it when you cleaned me out? So far, I have 3 robes, a tunic, bandana, long pants, an apron, and 110 feathered hats.

Hell, people weren't even interested in the white feathered hats until I had bought so many.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Populus

Re: Ice white cloth and clothing and why no one is buying.

Post by Populus »

GuardianKnight wrote:Hell, people weren't even interested in the white feathered hats until I had bought so many.

GK, just drop it, noone will ever care about your hats!!
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Return to “Traders Discussion”