VEGA THE SCAMMER?

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

VEGA THE SCAMMER?

Post by Furiocity »

So, Earlier this morning Vega and i have been cool and what not. so i bought some 911's from a friend. Vega spent all his money on god knows what and asks me for a loan of 2 l deeds.Im like ok sure man. i give it to him. Then hes like yo lemme wear your sandals to rub them in bongy's face so i was like sure man just give em back.(i let him wear them earlier today too). He recalls out, ends skype and didnt respond. Then i ran into him in Nujelm' and he says this- I stole ur sandals cus u tried to scam my idoc partner. The last person i scammed was blink like 4 weeks ago for blacks. And he told me he is keeping it all. also Rammar, Farnk, and multiple others said that no one will believe me because he has high rep.- No more. Do not trust him. he is a liar, Scammer and a cheater!! So People this is not for my Payback this is to protect those of you who trust him. Be Weary.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

ScoobyDoO

Re: VEGA THE SCAMMER?

Post by ScoobyDoO »

you scammed blink trick too? or some different blink? If it is blink, he has to be the biggest moron ever.

Volga

Post by Volga »

You scammed someone a few weeks ago and are bitching about being scammed? It's called karma
[13:37] <volga> ban escoo imo
[13:37] * Anarcho sets mode: +b escoo!*18cfc6e3@gateway/web/freenode/ip.24.207.198.227

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Are you telling on him or you? I am confused :?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

THe original post was in june. Pretty sure we are all over this now.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Return to “Traders Discussion”