housing bubble

Moderator: Trade Moderators

J.G

housing bubble

Post by J.G »

can someone tell me when prices on random crap properties will go down and more accurately reflect the population?

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: housing bubble

Post by Abbynormal »

I'm told that they are down, and during the northern hemisphere winter the population increases as does house prices.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

You don't make any money on gold sitting in your bank, and you don't lose out when you buy and sell deeds, so a lot of people just invest their gold into housing. If you buy at deed, you don't lose anything. Major problem here is people buy with plans to resell, and nobody wants to lose on a house sell, so the prices just keep going up.

I think eventually prices will go down when the server pop starts to reduce, lowering demand. I dont see it going down any other way. Its sad, but people would rather see an lower pop shard with a ton of empty housing then to lose poorly invested gold.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Hicha wrote:when the server pop starts to reduce
When? :lol:

How hard is it to make 500k and buy a 2 story or something?
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

500k? Oh you youngins are so lucky I'm not still IDOCing :>
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

J.G

Post by J.G »

seems demand is going down slightly aside from the people asking redic SB's for swamp props.

more people are unloading multiple properties and bids seem less frequent.

now is definitely the time to sell!

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

J.G wrote:seems demand is going down slightly aside from the people asking redic SB's for swamp props.

more people are unloading multiple properties and bids seem less frequent.

now is definitely the time to sell!

Now is the best time to buy. The demand hasn't been there, and prices are down across the board. If you're an interested buyer.. this is the best time ever.

tumble

Post by tumble »

J.G wrote:can someone tell me when prices on random crap properties will go down and more accurately reflect the population?

when certain people get caught for having 80 properties the housing bubble will burst...lol..oh wait that would burst the housing bubble...dont know what to tell you lol...

Sephora

Post by Sephora »

J.G wrote:can someone tell me when prices on random crap properties will go down and more accurately reflect the population?
I would say that the house market has crached. In a IDOC aftermath people wish to have two or three small for every block and it is not even possible to sell a L-Shape for x2 L-Shape deeds anymore. (if not placed in a good location.)

There is even a yew gatehouse for sale at 400k and no one wants it, they did go for 1M before.

My guess is that we have 400-500 players (active accounts) and everyone has the houses they need for now. I'm sitting on small ones in to be tower spots but it is no ide to try to make a deal out of them at the moment.

Return to “Traders Discussion”