Glacial Staff

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Glacial Staff

Post by Sebben »

I have a glacial staff that I might be willing to part with if the offer is right. This is not a sale or auction thread. It is a feeler notice to the super high rollers that one of these is potentially available. I am interested in high end rares that fit my tower’s theme and piles of silver. Gold is nice, but to be perfectly honest, I’m too lazy to turn it into silver on my own. I might consider an obscene offer of gold, but silver holds more value to me.

Just to be clear, I put a very high value on this item and I’m in no real hurry to part with it. Please don’t be offended if I don’t like an offer. I’m pretty picky!

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Glacial Staff

Post by keelonzo »

Free bump for sweet staff - you should post a pic to increase the saliva

plus I <3 sebben!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I thought there would be a ton of other offers. Last year, people were crying to have this item on the market.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Why not put a price on it? Or a trade offer, i don't wana put an offer up that isn't worth what you are wanting for a GS.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

a swallow wrote:Why not put a price on it? Or a trade offer, i don't wana put an offer up that isn't worth what you are wanting for a GS.

It's not about what you want, its about what he wants douche...its his item and hes trying to make the most on it.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55362
^ What??? Another person got "treasureman'd" by cavewight?
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

Join the KILL CAVE event!!

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

GK, trade something to Sebben for this and I'll trade you back your purple horse for it. :wink:

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Fishinpro stfu and go catch a boot. Whats wrong with asking a question and i wasn't talking to the bum with a pole. :)
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Sebben, you messaged me, but the forum says I cannot message you back.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

GuardianKnight wrote:Sebben, you messaged me, but the forum says I cannot message you back.

That's because you are blocked as he wants nothing to do with losers...
Grats Cave on scamming another friend just for some petty wealth and getting away with it.

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

You're just a big mean face.

FishinPro

Post by FishinPro »

So do I go to Sebben for this still or to Cave or do I just wait until they both are banned???

Come JOIN the -1 CLUB!

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

FishinPro wrote:$25 SB!
lol

WishinIwasFishin

Post by WishinIwasFishin »

FishinPro wrote:So do I go to Sebben for this still or to Cave or do I just wait until they both are banned???

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

WishinIwasFishin wrote:
FishinPro wrote:So do I go to Sebben for this still or to Cave or do I just wait until they both are banned???
Zong had this on the cavewight memorial castle last time i saw.

Return to “Traders Discussion”