T Map Runebooks Set (Raffle) 2k per ticket!!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

T Map Runebooks Set (Raffle) 2k per ticket!!

Post by a swallow »

Details

Tickets
~ 2,000 gold each
~ Max 5 tickets per person
~ 30 Tickets must be sold for the raffle to be on

Drawing
~ Will be held on 12/30/13 @6:30pm central.
~ Will be done via http://www.random.org
~ All players listed in this thread that purchased a ticket will have their name in the hat, we'll hit the button and see who wins!
~ Winner need not be present to claim their prize

Format
~ Please post the name you're registering with and the number of tickets you wish to buy

This section is to tally and acknowledge those persons whom have purchased tickets along with their amounts. This means the money has been collected by me.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Bixby Legbone

Re: T Map Runebooks Set (Raffle) 2k per ticket!!

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Bixby, 3 tickets.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Lets get this thing rollin! Only 10k for 5 tickets!!

Return to “Traders Discussion”