To players/new players

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Chewchum

To players/new players

Post by Chewchum »

Now that alot of houses have fallen in North Minoc, O*S, TG, and many more big guilds are planing on putting up multi castle. How is it that these big guilds have that many houses including the housing they are selling and the houses they live in for/with their guilds?? Its insane!! I guess not alot of ppl knew that these houses were gonna fall. So if you are a sniper, here is your chance on making some extra ez money. Stop these guilds from getting everything!! And if you own some of these houses, DONT SELL!!

Capitalist

Re: To players/new players

Post by Capitalist »

I currently own around 75 mid and large houses. How? I own 10... my friends technically own the other ones, but yeah... just have friends who like owning your houses ;)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Chewchum

Re: To players/new players

Post by Chewchum »

So 4 of your friends live in your houses and all of their accounts holding 15? That doesn't sound right. Or lets say you have 7 friends holding @ 10 houses or so? I dunno....Sounds fishy!!

Return to “Traders Discussion”