scammer who cant get their own. to lazy or to bad?

Moderator: Trade Moderators

netter269

scammer who cant get their own. to lazy or to bad?

Post by netter269 »

pak man waka wak said hed sell me keys to a castle so i could loot it. i knew if he had the keys he wouldnt sell them for the 40k he took from me, he would just loot the castle himself. He kept saying that someone told him the keys would work so i gave him the 40k and he agreed that if the keys dont work he would return the money and i would return the keys, but, like the low life scammer he his, where as he already has millions, he went back on his deal he made with me. possibly the worst trader here in UO and im not sure if its because hes to lazy to get his own stuff, or just not good enough to.

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: scammer who cant get their own. to lazy or to bad?

Post by Furiocity »

netter269 wrote:pak man waka wak said hed sell me keys to a castle so i could loot it. i knew if he had the keys he wouldnt sell them for the 40k he took from me, he would just loot the castle himself. He kept saying that someone told him the keys would work so i gave him the 40k and he agreed that if the keys dont work he would return the money and i would return the keys, but, like the low life scammer he his, where as he already has millions, he went back on his deal he made with me. possibly the worst trader here in UO and im not sure if its because hes to lazy to get his own stuff, or just not good enough to.
wrong, i said scurvy handed me the keys and a rune to that guys cy. i said it could open the castle. COULD. also thanks for the 40k it'll do me some good.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Ha ha! Yeah, you gotta know that dude is all about the scamming. I played along with him the other day and gave him some spare low end rares cuz I felt sorry for him, knowing full well who he was and what he's all about. I suppose I shouldn't have played along, but I know that's how he gets his fun out of the game so I was happy to oblige. Still waiting for those PVP videos from his guild's "secret youtube channel". I'm sure he just forgot. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

Apocalypse wrote:Ha ha! Yeah, you gotta know that dude is all about the scamming. I played along with him the other day and gave him some spare low end rares cuz I felt sorry for him, knowing full well who he was and what he's all about. I suppose I shouldn't have played along, but I know that's how he gets his fun out of the game so I was happy to oblige. Still waiting for those PVP videos from his guild's "secret youtube channel". I'm sure he just forgot. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Those do actually exist and i did forget my bad lol. Also i gave those rares to netter at the bank right after u gave them to me lol. Those daemon bone legs and jar.
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Thanks Pak! Appears I judged you too soon! :) Well, sort of. I mean, you seem to have no reservations about admitting to scamming in game so... But thanks for the follow up! :)

That's funny too. I saw netter selling those legs and was wondering if those were the same ones I gave you. :)

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I don't like that child, but lol netter man srsly?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Return to “Traders Discussion”