Vendor Scam

Moderator: Trade Moderators

wisedevil

Vendor Scam

Post by wisedevil »

Thought I'd drop a line and report a guy who sells "filled" runebooks 5k each, which appear empty.

Vendor named Tawnie at Britain Moongate

Not sure what the shards policy towards vendor scam is, but thought I'd just give it a try.
Last edited by wisedevil on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

wisedevil

Re: Vendor Scam

Post by wisedevil »

Ok whatever, I already spoke with a GM and apparently scams are not being restricted here. So.... that made me think wtf is UOSA administration willing to do against such kind of bullshit.

You can taste potions using taste ID so they won't fuck you up while buying pots but you can't look inside the fucking book to see if its real and no piece of shit? Say it's not "era fucking accurate"? Bitch, using newer client isn't accurate, using modern technology and Internet connection isn't accurate, using freeshard emulation software isn't OSI accurate...WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ACCURACY?

You know what? Crimea is ours, fucking liberal twats..

I'm gonna get that piece of shit who played me...u gonna lose your customers fucking piece of shit ass twat.

Also, UOSA staff can go fuck themselves for enforcing bullshit and not enforcing moral and ethical crimes.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by wisedevil on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

wisedevil

Post by wisedevil »

You fucked with a wrong homie bitch. I am gonna fuck you up, pay attention cocksucker. That 5k you played me for gonna cost you way more, u better stay logged scrub. Bitch, you're gonna let me in between your ass soon

Populus

Post by Populus »

wisedevil wrote:Ok whatever, I already spoke with a GM and apparently scams are not being restricted here. So.... that made me think wtf is UOSA administration willing to do against such kind of bullshit.

You can taste potions using taste ID so they won't fuck you up while buying pots but you can't look inside the fucking book to see if its real and no piece of shit? Say it's not "era fucking accurate"? Bitch, using newer client isn't accurate, using modern technology and Internet connection isn't accurate, using freeshard emulation software isn't OSI accurate...WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ACCURACY?

You know what? Crimea is ours, fucking liberal twats..

I'm gonna get that piece of shit who played me...u gonna lose your customers fucking piece of shit ass twat.

Also, UOSA staff can go fuck themselves for enforcing bullshit and not enforcing moral and ethical crimes.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Of all that is holy this is the funniest thing I've read in a while.
Is that you, Joshua Lee?
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Used Kotex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Used Kotex »

wisedevil wrote:You fucked with a wrong homie bitch. I am gonna fuck you up, pay attention cocksucker. That 5k you played me for gonna cost you way more, u better stay logged scrub. Bitch, you're gonna let me in between your ass soon

O.k. , O.k. you give us back Crimea... We give another Rune book. Yes, Yes,Yes, it'll be full. :-P
No Problem.
Yeah, I'm still in DCT... So's yer sister !

wisedevil

Post by wisedevil »

Used Kotex wrote:
wisedevil wrote:You fucked with a wrong homie bitch. I am gonna fuck you up, pay attention cocksucker. That 5k you played me for gonna cost you way more, u better stay logged scrub. Bitch, you're gonna let me in between your ass soon

O.k. , O.k. you give us back Crimea... We give another Rune book. Yes, Yes,Yes, it'll be full. :-P
No Problem.

You have no idea wtf are you getting urself into, cupcake. Go ask your momma to use another Kotex.

You cocksuckers will get it from me, best believe I leave it like that... no wonder why this shard is dying.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Isn't that a widely known scam vendor? Your forum join date is 2008. Shouldn't you be well aware of that by now? Not poking fun, just asking. Doesn't add up (nor the apparent confusion with this shards dedication to era accuracy). I mean you've been here long enough...

wisedevil

Post by wisedevil »

Apocalypse wrote:Isn't that a widely known scam vendor? Your forum join date is 2008. Shouldn't you be well aware of that by now? Not poking fun, just asking. Doesn't add up (nor the apparent confusion with this shards dedication to era accuracy). I mean you've been here long enough...

So registration necessarily means I play here? I haven't been active until recently and this house is just by the Brit moongate so I thought that the shard of such reputation would not allow scamming at the best vendor spot on the shard, and I was wrong. I mean, it's not standing in the middle of nowhere where in fact a scam could occur ITS THE SECOND HOUSE FROM THE MOONGATE which obviously is being the first place newbies would check out. And the Staff does nothing to stop it.

While active players know who the fuck this piece of shit is, new players such as myself don't. Idk wtf is going on here until I see it myself cuz nobody placed a reminder for me until I bought the fuckign book. Obviously he is not counting on old players..his main targets are new players such as myself..thats how he plays them, that piece of shit cunt.

Yo Derrick, seriously, take that plug out of your ass and deal with this shit already. Stop protecting this piece of shit and pretending like nothing is going on. Either deal with it or introduce the mechanic for players to be able to check the books before buying cuz that's just sucks man.

BananaKush

Post by BananaKush »

wisedevil wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:Isn't that a widely known scam vendor? Your forum join date is 2008. Shouldn't you be well aware of that by now? Not poking fun, just asking. Doesn't add up (nor the apparent confusion with this shards dedication to era accuracy). I mean you've been here long enough...

So registration necessarily means I play here? I haven't been active until recently and this house is just by the Brit moongate so I thought that the shard of such reputation would not allow scamming at the best vendor spot on the shard, and I was wrong. I mean, it's not standing in the middle of nowhere where in fact a scam could occur ITS THE SECOND HOUSE FROM THE MOONGATE which obviously is being the first place newbies would check out. And the Staff does nothing to stop it.

While active players know who the fuck this piece of shit is, new players such as myself don't. Idk wtf is going on here until I see it myself cuz nobody placed a reminder for me until I bought the fuckign book. Obviously he is not counting on old players..his main targets are new players such as myself..thats how he plays them, that piece of shit cunt.

Yo Derrick, seriously, take that plug out of your ass and deal with this shit already. Stop protecting this piece of shit and pretending like nothing is going on. Either deal with it or introduce the mechanic for players to be able to check the books before buying cuz that's just sucks man.
Dude its called 1mg Xanax please go eat like 2-3 of them and relax.

wisedevil

Post by wisedevil »

UOSA - THE WAY IT WAS

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

This is like the best known scamming vendor...thot everyone knew...there few out there and while yes, it is pathetic, its also crazy the number of ppl that still go there when its all over forums that vendor is a scam :(

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

So uhhh, did you get your revenge yet?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Return to “Traders Discussion”