clothing Store

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Punishing Ken

clothing Store

Post by Punishing Ken »

Who knows where there are vendors of clothing :?

fox_phyre
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: clothing Store

Post by fox_phyre »

There are NPC tailor stores where you can buy various clothing. If you are looking to place an order for EXCEPTIONAL grade clothing, pm me
Visit my shop in Yew! First house west of Yew Moongate, always stocked!
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64975

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Punishing Ken, if you wish to look like a "UO fashion model", contact dren or Taboo, who used to run these operations,

Special Outfits (@ bank 'N buy) *CLOSED* (see very last post, from Dec. 28, 2015)

Christian Dior 2.0 *NOW CLOSED*

Good luck.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

I still own a very large selection of rare cloth, including the hyper rare cloth hues. I also have all ingot colors in abundance, as well as very many accessories. (Masks, #### jewelry, etc.)

I'm not sure anyone ever owned as much of a selection as myself, but who knows.

I could do a fitting with you. Game of thrones meets Neiman Marcus. You'd be surprised at the range UOSA has to offer.

Frankly, any noble UOSA member should partake, and then of course while riding his/her nightmare, either die or soar in glorious, raging screenshots.

Granted It won't particularly matter to me, but you will be ATLEAST very satisfied with my services. That I can promise you.

lmk

Return to “Traders Discussion”