STORM REAVER ORC HORDE AT YEW FORT

Topics related to Second Age
Da'bou

STORM REAVER ORC HORDE AT YEW FORT

Post by Da'bou »

This is a very 100% RP guild that has the exact same structure and hiarachy from Shadowclan Catskills back in the day, BEST era to ever have a chance to play on, trying to relive that experience and also let others who could not then do it now! The only difference may be between different tribes (maybe a couple new ones) .
Ranks:
Gruntee- Noted by there regular black thigh boots. The cubs of the horde.
Tribeless Grunt- When an orc goes from an adolescent to its prime. Has received the rank of Grunt, but has not yet decided what tribe.
Tribed Grunt- Self explanitory.
Warboss- Every month there is a "drinkie fest" where all tribes have a candidate compete in a clomp to determine what tribe rules the horde for the month, or I should say the Warboss rules.
Nob- Well earned rank, elders of the horde.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________BLOODLINES
Lusk'r- Axeman
Zult'r- cutlass (gruntee) wooden shield (gruntee) scimitar (grunt) metal shield (grunt)
Kigg'r- Spearman
Womp'r- Mace (regular mace as gruntee wooden shield) as grunt (warmace , warhammer, wooden kite shield)
Ligz'r - Archer (regular bow gruntee, Grunt heavy crossbow)
Kult'r- Poisoner, uses only kryss.
Mak'r- Craftsman , smith
Mojoka- Mage
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As a tribed grunt, even as tribeless, you will make quests to get higher in the ranks, as they go ( Gu' , Ug' , and Wa'. and there is only ONE Blud' ) which is the leader of the WHOLE bloodline. Which all of these ranks bring the grunt from thigh boots to short boots.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TRIBES
Shrinkhu- Not much really survived as far as info in my brain what this tribe was really about, I beleave it had to do with spiritual and maybe water Iam guessing because of their Blue boots.
Howling Skulls- Noted by there purple boots and there constant howling to the moon or just howling in general like wolfs. Very beserker type orcs.
Bloodmoon- "Moonies" noted by there dark red boots. Orcs in this tribe tend to be fervently religious and devoted to the Wargod. This religious mindset makes them more introspective than most orcs. Having a certain calm, inner peace is important to them, and they will often go on pilgrimages or make sacrafices when they feel this peace is disturbed. This calmness is evident in battle, where they will cooly engage the enemy, hacking at them with a strange gleam in their eyes while chanting prayers and devotions to the Wargod.
Hedbiterz- Crazy, drinking, puking, nightshade smoking foul warriors of the tribe, known for chompin on humies heads hence their name. Noted by there puke green boots.
Throquat Uzg - Known to the other tribes as "dirtheads", because they seem like theyre whole existence is to just be devoted to the whole earth and everything about nature, May dissapear for days on end while searching the edges of the world.
Thraak-Ghaash - (Ghaashies) Noted by there fire orange boots, they are pyro maniacs, lighting fires in the name of the Wargod, whom they call "GHAASHAKH" . This next part is the original text of the thraak-ghaash skribbulz. -ScumGlug bowed and then dropped to his knees. The Wargod's rumbling voice filled the place that now sounded like a cavern because of the echoes, "ScumGlug, lat hab dun as me hab asked lat to. Lat hab burned the body ob lat's leedur, gug'gug, to send me his soul. Lat hab rejoined the Shadowclan and sworn lat's lusk to da new warboss. And lat hab built da ghaash dat me asked for. Dat ghaash is big enough dat me will be able tu send manee ob me creatures tru into lat's world to help lat against da humies. Much ob me power will be able tu enter dat world. Lat has dun gud! But, lats work is nub over yet! Me is sending lat back tu dat world. Lat has now lerned sumting dat me want lat to tell da udder orcies. Tell dem dat me power reaches tru da ghaash! Tell dem dat me iz da Ghaashakh! It iz time now fur dem tu gruk dis! It iz time fur dem tu open da doorways fur me power tu dat realm!

"Lat must tell dem dat dey must thrak ghaash! Gather dose around lat dat will help lat in dis, and burn all dat lat can. Set dat whole world aghaash! Lat will hab tu start small.Me plan has nub quite cum to it's time yet. But bery soon, it will be me time. Bery soon me will take dat world! And me need lat and dose lat cangadder to start da ghaash dat will be doorways fur me power to enter dat world!"

WE ARE UP AND RECRUITING! STONE HUT BEHIND YEW FORT!!! YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT "JAYDENNMAYASDAD@AOL.COM" or on the Vesper Wall bulletin by 1 of the bridges.

Quin the Wretch
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: STORM REAVER ORC HORDE AT YEW FORT

Post by Quin the Wretch »

HOOWAH!
Howling Skulls
known and respectable
"I really need to increase my knowledgment" -anonymous

Rival

Post by Rival »

Hmm... you were the warboss three cycles after I was, Da'bou :lol:

Da'bou

Post by Da'bou »

RECRUITING! NEED GRUNTEE'S!!!!!!!!! GRUNTEES OF TODAY IS THE NEXT CYCLES TOMORROW.. THE MORE WHO JOIN UP NOW WILL BE HAVING TRIBELESS TEST IN 2 WEEKS TO SPEED UP WHERE THE CLAN NEEDS TO BE. BOOTCAMPS NEED TO BEGIN AS WELL. RECRUITS! AGAIN EMAIL ME AT JAYDENNMAYASDAD@AOL.COM OR REPLY ON HERE. A FEW OF US CAN BE FOUND AT THE STONE HUT BEHIND FORT OR INSIDE CLOMPIN SHARDEES. Hooowaaah STORM REAVERS!

Kiggru'wuz

Post by Kiggru'wuz »

HAR! mur urkz in diz uzg! Lat membur Kiggru? Mi hab hut ride behund furt, Hoowah! Hoowah Throquat'Uzg!!! Make da klan agin!!!
Ultima Online NPC's

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Woaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

MC Savage the polynesian rapper has accidently stepped through a dimensional time warp and has ended up living with the orcs at the fort - communicating mainly in rapping and rhyming - and they have accepted him into their highest rank!

Am I right? 7x swordsman

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

hohoho!
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike