Got a Question

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

Got a Question

Post by The Gods »

Ok so i made my own library and different libraries had different spawn times for rares..i went with the 1-3, 4-7, 8-20. 21-28 days...is this the right spawn times or not? I kinda feel its not cuz 8-20 days is a huge gap. If not could someone please let me know what they are...thanks a ton in advance for any responses!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Got a Question

Post by morgan1109 »

I've always gone by this guide: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34847

I have no idea how accurate it is or not. Some items I've never seen spawn, nor I have I seen someone camp (skull candle comes to mind). The large vase and the candelabra spawn times seem to be accurate though.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

morgan1109 wrote:I've always gone by this guide: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34847

I have no idea how accurate it is or not. Some items I've never seen spawn, nor I have I seen someone camp (skull candle comes to mind). The large vase and the candelabra spawn times seem to be accurate though.
yah ive thot bout using that...but man, thatd be way too many runebooks cuz sooo many different spawn times lol..ty tho buddy...maybe sum1 will confirm if these are accurate or if my books are accurate or not and/or what library has the most accurate spawn times :)

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

:shock:

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

:cry: