Anyone here from Pacific?

Topics related to Second Age
Valdric Flagg

Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by Valdric Flagg »

I just started here and wanted to see if anyone here is from Pac back in the day. I was in GoL the largest pvm guild at one time on the server. We were targeted by the large pvp/pk guilds and had some fun times.

Mantis Atlantis
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by Mantis Atlantis »

I was known as Allevia back in those days. I started out in the D'Haran Empire (DHE), then ran with The Common Good (CG) (HQ just south of Kwejibo's Ranch) until UO:R, then subsequently formed fx*. All these were small-to-midsize PvM guilds just there to have fun and help people out. Toward my quitting days, we inherited the Six-Sided Stones, one of the only remaining guilds at the time without an abbreviation.

Pacific was great fun to play on. We had ImaTown, man!

Valdric Flagg

Post by Valdric Flagg »

Ah yes Kwejibo's Ranch. GoL'S original guild House was the large L right beside the ranch in West Brit. I inherited that house until I decided to leave OSI. The guild still owns that rare house inside the brit guard zone. Good times on Pac.

Painkiller

Post by Painkiller »

I played on Pacific and was in GoL. Guardians of Light right? I was actually one of the first members but I was always kind of in and out of the guild (not always a solid member). I remember Xena, Leo and Widespread Panic. That was so long ago though my memory is hazy.

Valdric Flagg

Post by Valdric Flagg »

See if any of these names ring a bell...

Obviously Xena

Vortac
Ragin Cagun
Enoch
Drulvonious
Pimpdaddy
Rasman

Those are some of the older members that I remember from GoL. I joined them in the summer of 99.

Painkiller

Post by Painkiller »

I dont really remember many people. I remember I was in a guild with Xena before she ran GoL (have no clue what the name of that guild was). I think I joined GoL in the fall or winter of 98 then quit early 99. Joined again a few times for short stints through out 99 and 2000. I really cant remember for the life of me any names. (I was high on the weed)

Panic

Post by Panic »

I was actually in Gol when it was called SFG. I remember your name. I spent off and on time in Gol with some chars. A few chars I played on Pacific was Widespread, Grant the Geek, Jonathan Davis, Jerry Garcia. I sure wouldn't mind to talk to Xena, she was a great person who put alot of time in her guild.
I came to this shard after hearing my younger brother talking about playing here. I been here about 3 or 4 months.

Panic

Post by Panic »

Painkiller, what was your chars name on Pacific that i might have known? I was actually one the first people on the Sfg stone. I think the day we boutght the stone it was Bjorn, Leo, Xena and I. I am thinking i am missing someone.

Painkiller

Post by Painkiller »

I was Darth Vader at the time. Painkiller was never in GoL. Widespread Panic I remember you well. How you been?

Valdric Flagg

Post by Valdric Flagg »

Ive heard the tale of SFG a few times from Xena and Leo. Ive seen Xena on facebook recently but havent had a chance to talk to her on icq. As far as I know shes still playing WoW.

Aye I remember Widespread as well. Good to hear names from the past. :P Either of you guys remember Warzog?

Panic

Post by Panic »

I remember both you guys. Darth Vader that is a old name I havn't heard in a long time. It is real neat to hear from people from that far back in UO.

As for Warzog, I do remember the name.

It is funny how we still come back to UO, when there is just so many games out there now.

Painkiller

Post by Painkiller »

I remember the name Warzog also. It is funny how we all come back. I always wanted to come back to UO through out the years. I started playing Metro about 2 or 3 years ago then when that turned lame I tried Hybrid and obviously that lasted about 3 min. That is when I found my way here.

Say hi if you see me. My main charecters are Painkiller, and Cesar Millan.

Shea

Post by Shea »

I started on Pacific, basically at its inception. I was Shea and I was in the Dread Lords. Usually ran with Jubei Yague and some others.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

King Kong

Post by King Kong »

I played Pacific from the day the gates opened, until about 2000// 2001. Mainly housed in the N.Britain GY area. Guild was TM - The Mafia. Names of people I played with or that ring a bell, are;

Champ
Odin
Angelfire
Bishop
Utopia
Chakan
Scraper (Not in a good way.)

Given that it was years ago I've forgotten plenty of names, or have them on the tip of my tongue so to speak. If you were part of the N.Britain GY// Mine area crew. Throw down your name, I probably haven't forgotten you, just your name.

frink

Post by frink »

Frink / Dakilla here....97-03