Anyone here from Pacific?

Topics related to Second Age
Willy Stiletto

Re: Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by Willy Stiletto »

Corbin wrote:
Utopia wrote:Wow - what years did you play?
I was on Pacific from 98-03, then moved to Catskills, however, from 00-02, I wasn't playing very much. Almost quit completely till my friend talked me into moving shards. Once FL originally fell apart when Retri left in 01, it seemed like there wasn't much reason to stay playing anymore. Plus, most of my friends had moved on. SuperCow went to Oceania, Collete and ColdPizza quit, Retri was on her way out following that heap of drama when the tower was sold... it was a huge mess.

Yea i miss retri retribution, she actually lives not far form me hehe... kinda funny talked wiht her all the time on phone shes doing good. still loves her horses.... in victoria

yea dracus is last i heard left his wife.. and from there i dont know.. but yea i reember when i joined fallen lords with cobra / sultan.. thats when i turned red ... i remember lost of those names on the list from utpoia...

Willy Stiletto

Post by Willy Stiletto »

here is a list of fallen lord members.. back in 98 01

Indefatigable, Pride, Achiro AKA Nechiro, Jakkulhuat, Psylence,
Acid Chill, Jasmine, Raistlin, Adrienne, Jason, Rasputin, Aimsbetter, Jay, Raven,
Alyssa Donovan, Jay-Z, Renegade, Anarchist, Jimi the Hand, Retribution,
Anastasia, Julius, Richard Nixon, Apple, Junior, Roadkill, Arycke, Kah.Cohiba,
Rufis, Ashley, Kheff, Ryan, Athene, Khellendros, Santa, Baka (uDa), Killa, Scoobs,
Bane, Koax, Sean, Bart, Kovirr, Sericul, Beardog, Kathleen, Pheon, Blacknight,
Kro, Serial Killer, Boaz, Lady Shu Lien, Sgt Slaughter, Brak, Lady Wolveena,
Shadow, Bunny, Loki, Shadow Lord, Cage, Lord Ashh, Shaolin, Cecil,
Asterix, Sheradon, Cheech, Lord Boz, Sil Lessil, Chewy, Lord Cobra, Silly,
Chu, Lord Dracus, Sir Minor, Chunurai, Lord Drae, Sir Robin, Ciccio,
Lord Eder, Skafian, Cinder Silverleaf, Lord Frogsmasher, Skett, Cman,
Lord Golden Buddah, Slammer, Converge, Lord Lancelot, Smokeon, Crazy,
Lord NeoYoda, Smokey, Crendel, Lord Xanthor, Sniz, Creuel Intentions,
Lord Zed, Solo, Crystal Dawn, Lorne, Spike, Cyan Bloodbane, Lucius,
Spitfirezsk8er, Danny Ocean, LungButter, Steelnuts, Dante, Lust for Blood,
Darklock, Malak, SuperCow, Deadpool, Mandi, Swift, Demonic Tutor,
Maximus AKA Batavia, Syco AKA Ashur, Devastator, Merlin, T-a-i-l-o-r,
DJ Mystic, Mikey, Tink, Don Payote, Minh-the-king, Titmus, Drake, Miss Vicious,
Toadd, Drake Roberts, Monk, Tommyboy, Dreamier, Monkey God, Tremor,
Dremon AKA Osiris, Mordrek, Viaor aka Adrenaline, Eliminator, Morrolan,
Vincent, Elminister, Moslar, Volt, Eminem, Mr. Jack, W@R, Exitcuter, Mr. Me,
Wargasm, Extortion, Muad'Dib AKA Camper, Xena, Frankie, Mundayne, Xeon,
Fro, Myrridin, Zavadil, Godzilla, Nate AKA Witch King, Zelan, Gwen, Old jack,
Zeus, Hans, Onishfu AKA Zeno, Zoerixx, Haxxor, Ooji, Zulu, Incubis

Pac

Post by Pac »

Anyone from Silver Dragons - S^D I believe..

I remember one of them named ARIANA and few others who hung in Moonglow

Rix_409

Post by Rix_409 »

Hi,

There is definitely a lot of name-dropping going on here! I was sort of in the mood to get back to a bit of UO and thought I would check out the shard.

I played Pac from '97 until probably '05-'06... Man I sure do recognize a lot of the names and cringe at a few as well, haha.

I don't know if any of you remember me but I played as Dolby, Pepto Bismol, and Klunk mainly during my time. I hung around with a lot of different people, but naming them and the guilds after this long is proving tough... The only thing I can say after all these years is that it was TRULY ME that killed Tully the Banker at East Brit Bank. That's my claim in history.

Anyway, it sounds like you guys have a good time on this shard so I may give it a whirl and see what's up.

MoJo's

Post by MoJo's »

very cool to see so many names from so long ago. I wasn't into the guild thing back then. Just ran with a couple of friends made in-game. Afx was the one I remember.
That a game from 15 years ago can have been so impactful to have dragged so many people back to it is just a trip. If i'd known that free shards existed - this one especially i'd have been back a lot sooner. I wonder how many others that have been listed in this thread would do the same?... now that'd be cool :)

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

tl;dr but when I played Pacific, from game launch to ~2000, I was typically a character named Masseuth.
I was a dex monkey spaz that just wanted to hit things with swords, and generally still do.

I played with a small group of friends, never guilded and had a blast even though I was 3000 miles away in NY.
Lag was better for me on Atlantic, but my RL friends were all in Cali, so....well, ya know. :)

Welcome all and stick around. This place is a ton of pleasure, mixed with pain, just the way it should be. :
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Darklock

Post by Darklock »

Darklock here...

I remember alot of those names... had alot of friends from Pac and alot of enemies. :P

I google'd UO and my name and found this... had to reply.

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

biski wrote:
Hyder wrote: Unholy speed and speed were the same person, GM of the purple horde. Always wondered what happened to that guy... Only knew him ingame..

Micah, Jackal, Wil, SaVaGE, Dracus Totally remember those guys...
Before all that I was in the guild S*F with Melee as the Super freaks (I was Jade)

he went to jail for a while. forgot why. Though I took over his account.

couple more all-stars for your list Utopia:

Daermon Do'Urden
Quentin
Manfred
Jasmine
Stile
Unholy speed was a good friend of mine. I took over his account when he went to Prison not jail and it was for Grand theft auto. Speed was a character I made on his account after he went to prison.

I also was Jade/Sade on my other account.

Friends were

ReVeNgE
Mythran
Lit
Bujessa
Sandman
Grim
Valiant
Chrono Enteri
Last edited by Paradox on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Devillyn Side wrote:I played on Pacific as...

Melee
Nyx
Yemaja

Ran the guild S*F (Super Freaks) for a while. Mainly hung out in Delucia.
Good times...I do remember alot of the names I've seen in this thread but
I also remember a few others...

Quark
Twinkie
Sir Cheese
Draven Ras
Trek Traks

that's all i can remember right now...I am sure more will pop up later...
Utopia wrote:What about the guy who videotaped himself doing something disturbing for his online girlfriend he met on UO? He was infamous. Mainly because the girlfriend he met on UO was really a guy.. Didn't the girl's name have Strawberry in it? Probably the most made fun of player in the history of the Pacific shard. I forgot his name. Lord something.
I remember hearing about this guy...I think he ran the guild "The Resistance", not positive though.

Devillyn Side HAHA I was in your guild. You taught me how to PVP back in the day!
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Meradin

Post by Meradin »

The Best murders imho, based not on skill but on honor, and class. "Du-sith, Don-Peyote, Ooji,Sir Walter, Sniznatchian, Danny Ocean, Chunnari,Vapor, and Murmer." these people would kill you, res you, talk to you, then even gate you to town if you needed it, but god forbid you disrespect them, they would make life miserable for you after that. Murmer would sometimes do horible things to you body before he resed u but, still its the thought.

My Reds: Mera'din, Pepsi, BigD, FencerX, Accumalitive Murder counts :8,755
My Blues: Gallen, Mistress of Rage, Hamburglar, paul bunyon
97-06 when i joined the army.
Last edited by Meradin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

itwouldbewise

Post by itwouldbewise »

I was Mr T in OPP--but later mostly played a character named Ssisthra (to bait people as a polymorphed lizardman). We were all over the britain x-roads, fighting the Knights of Glory and Beer (KGB)... I was the one who placed the brick x-road house right after all the tents fell down and they enabled house re-keying and demolishing).

I still laugh when I think about the OPP guild: The guild name is The Order of Peace and Prosperity, but it was pretty much exclusively a griefer's guild :). In fact our ENTIRE GUILD got a "strike" (at the time 1 strike = 24 hour account ban and 3 strikes = perma ban--which some OPP members got--if I remember correctly) because we organized a massive griefing of an event (a dungeon crawl where whichever team brought out the most loot wins) organized by a trammie-guild that was to take place at that one dungeon that was only in Felucca (kaldun or something like that?) . The banning caused a HUGE stink all over the UO community...
The funny part about it for me personally was that I was at a family reunion at the time, totally unaware what was happening. When I got home afterwards and tried to log in, my account was banned... and totally confused haha.

I just looked this event up, and it's still on the OPP guild archives, although the images are not (which is extremely unfortunate because the trammie guild reaction was hilarious):
http://www.opponline.net/archives/archives5-01.html

One particular gem from that website which I totally remember (the "mysterious OOP guild"):
May 31, 2001-10:52 A.M. PST-Jackal

OPP Was All Prepared to Move On From This Atrocity:

Then, OSI decides to go and send this email to a bunch of OPP friends and Allies. Not to mention it has been 48 hours and our accounts have not been re-activated. The sinister plot to ban the entire PvP community continues:

Sir,
Your account has been penalized for it's affiliation to the guild OOP. This
guild advertises on its website the continual harassment and griefing of
other players within the UO community. This conduct is in violation of the
Terms of Service for Ultima Online. In addition to the 48 hour penalty, you
have been emailed a FINAL WARNING. In the future, should you break any
other of the TOS rules, your account will be permenantly closed. Please
heed this advice; you can and will be judged within the world of UO by the
company you choose to keep. If you wish to continue to participate in this
guild, you do so at your own peril. By your affiliation to this guild, you
are, in essence, supporting and affirming the guilds actions.

Nazgul
Team Lead
Player Relations
OSI

Not only do they ban people for playing their game within the rules of their game, but now they are just randomly banning people that they think may be affiliated with this mysterious OOP guild?

*picks another name out of the hat*

How exactly do you know who our friends are?
Mistah T
The Pity-er of Fools

Meradin

Post by Meradin »

Mr.T That is a great peice of UO history, it shows how involved the staff was in the comunity at the time. Do you remember the guild DP Dead Presidents? there entire guild and anyone who associated with them was perma banned for duping, to this day there castle stands completely locked, on pacific. full of vanq weps and old shit they duped, so osi never let it fall.

I slightly remember you.

itwouldbewise

Post by itwouldbewise »

lol, yea I vaguely remember the DP. So that's where they disappeared to... haha. Were you associated with OPP or DP? Did you go by Meradin?
Mistah T
The Pity-er of Fools

Meradin

Post by Meradin »

I was one of the Original OPP members, Mera'din, i soon left OPP for the Fallen Lords. I don think anyone was cool with DP Richard Nixxon was a dick. OPP ruled the cross roads, member? had some epic battles there. I think theres still a video somewhere, of me owning 4 dexxers at once with my OPP tag on.

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Ahh, so many memories...
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC