Re: Anyone here from Pacific?

Post by Pristiq »

pollycracker89 wrote:Tiffany of GC (Grey Conclave) 98-04or05ish

i cant remember alot of the people's names from back then

LuScIoUs
Marvin
??
lol
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!

Painkiller

Post by Painkiller »

King Kong wrote:I played Pacific from the day the gates opened, until about 2000// 2001. Mainly housed in the N.Britain GY area. Guild was TM - The Mafia. Names of people I played with or that ring a bell, are;

Champ
Odin
Angelfire
Bishop
Utopia
Chakan
Scraper (Not in a good way.)

Given that it was years ago I've forgotten plenty of names, or have them on the tip of my tongue so to speak. If you were part of the N.Britain GY// Mine area crew. Throw down your name, I probably haven't forgotten you, just your name.

If the Bishop you mentioned is the one that hung out at the Brit GY mostly, I know him personally. He doesnt play here or UO as far as I know but saw the name and thought Id say something.

btmaz

Post by btmaz »

I played Pacific from around '97 to '99. I was Renfield and ran around with Alkerion, DaWiZarD, minion, sublime, Arcane, NC Gilgamesh, firehawk, Jewels and Milamber DeCoin.

Was also running around on a PK with Yoda and company.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I was in Gol before I became a criminal, I played under the same name. Only people I remember from that guild were Xena and Ruffy.

Utopia

Post by Utopia »

This is Utopia - 1997 to 2002.

I remember you, King Kong. How's it going?

I got all nostalgic one day and decided to look up my name on Google and I found this thread.

The Mafia (TM) has a website - Google "Mafia Guild" and check up on them. Ranker and Golgo are still around.

I miss the old UO days. I'm putting together a big list of my memories and names of people.

I am not online much, but I wanted to say hi to all those who might remember me.

Newbi

Post by Newbi »

I was Newbi in pacific in [CV] guild

Champ was a close friend of mine, I lost contact with him and had a chance to talk to him way after he quitted. Seemed like something happened in RL for him not sure.

King Kong wrote:I played Pacific from the day the gates opened, until about 2000// 2001. Mainly housed in the N.Britain GY area. Guild was TM - The Mafia. Names of people I played with or that ring a bell, are;

Champ
Odin
Angelfire
Bishop
Utopia
Chakan
Scraper (Not in a good way.)

Given that it was years ago I've forgotten plenty of names, or have them on the tip of my tongue so to speak. If you were part of the N.Britain GY// Mine area crew. Throw down your name, I probably haven't forgotten you, just your name.

Thigog

Post by Thigog »

I played Pacific

Leandra in UBB

Cassie Cates of ZKV

Stingy Darkoth in ELF
Former Great Lakes Goth, Klerggoth and Elder

Second Age Elder

Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Pacific from 98 - 02
Was mainly in FL (The Fallen Lords) back when we had The Endless Graveyard tower by Yew Crypts.
Pacific (98-02) - Mystic of FL
Catskills (03-08) - Roo Avery of VIT, T^B
UOSA - Amos Trask/Roo Avery of WTC

JimmyTheDriver

Post by JimmyTheDriver »

Any of you remember "albinoBOB"? Pacific from start to like 2001? I swear I ran around in (TM) The Mafia for a while, and a few other clans.

LuckyLite

Post by LuckyLite »

I played Pac from about 98-2001. Guild was called OPP, we had the small house right in the middle of X-roads so we PVPed there all time. My names were Haze, Skidmark, Stone

Doogie Howser MD

Post by Doogie Howser MD »

Don Quixote... played from 1998-1999, then I sold my account.

Sanano

Post by Sanano »

I played Pacific from late 98-2003.

Ran with The Green Horde as Lucifer, have a thief named Bobbafet (mispelled I know, I was like 13).

Eventually I took over Nose Goblin's account around 2000, and actively played his character until I left OSI.

Also ran with Royal Family after GH members all quit.

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

I was in the Green Horde on Pacific too.

Rebirth of Cool was my mage
Underground was my dexer
Gizit was my hybrid thief
a maori was my smith

I would sell items and gold for lots of money on Ebay, good times.

Hyder

Post by Hyder »

Not that any of you are going to believe me, but I started GOL with Bjorn Fohammer... Bjorn and myself were in the military together and he intoduced me to UO. Xena was our forth member.. I didnt stay in GOL for very long I liked to PVP way to much. Remember when the guild OPP got in GOL and killed all of our members when xena was on vaction? For some reason everyone remembers them but not me.. I got pimpdaddy to play the game... BF in high school. In fact Pimpdaddy that is on our shard, is the same pimpdaddy from GOL. I was Padin Fain BTW. Not that any once care, just kind one of those things that kind of bugged me. Ended up in the starting Purple Horde with the Unholy Speed. I started to figure that I was not really that good at pvp, I just had DSL and everyone else was on dial-up.. :)