UOmovies.com A way to advertise pvp and bring more to UOSA.

Topics related to Second Age
Psilo

UOmovies.com A way to advertise pvp and bring more to UOSA.

Post by Psilo »

I recently visited http://www.uomovies.com and noticed that there were hardly any movies on there from UOSA.

The last 2 pvp movies that were uploaded from UOSA players weren't even taking place in Felucca. Both uploads are of 1v1 tournaments in trammel. Doesn't look very good....nor work as good advertising for the shard.

What I think we need is more pvpers taking razor recordings of actual field pvp. UOSA has plenty of field pvp and we need to show everyone at uomovies.com that UOSA isn't just 1v1 tournaments and there is pvp happening in dungeons, towns, graveyards, player towns ect. Not to mention we need more videos of pvp period to dismiss the rumours that are spread by morons from Divinity and Hybrid.

uomovies.com gets plenty of hits from UO players from all shards so this would be a great way to advertise our large population and especially bring more pvpers here. We need to make a statement and upload some good videos! Upload ANY pvp you see, whether you win or lose. Just upload the player interaction and pvp.

I would put some up myself but for some reason my razor is messed up and I am not able to see the packetvideo file.

uomovies.com 8)

There's absolutely no reason why Divinity and other corrupted OR no-name shards should have more pvp videos than UOSA. :wink:
Last edited by Psilo on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pro

Re: Attention all pvpers!

Post by Pro »

If there was an organized field group I'd post every fight, but there isn't and fighting randoms/my own guild wouldn't really be worth watching.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Organized fights, you mean like "meet at X location"? I dunno, sounds boring.

And there's plenty of pvp fights to record. fights that happen randomly and when you least expect, like UO should be! just have it hotkeyed so u can hit record when one happens.

I would post some if I could, I have excellent recordings of battles of my guild vs reds in dungeons and around city....but for some reason my razor is bugged and the files aren't showing in the "video" folder. I can play them but can't upload them, it's weird.

Pro

Post by Pro »

no i mean guilds who know how to actually team fight, groups who are organized and looking for other groups to fight.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

There's a few of those.

Granted it may be a slaughter sometimes if it's a l33t pvp guild vs newbs but they certainly do happen. I've even seen anti pk guilds(won't name any) that even killed a few cr3w members in a group fight. Odds or not, that's an excellent start....killing one of the top pk's guild members. Word to those brave warriors with 80 resist and neophyte mages who haven't mastered hally cycling or timing yet. :)

I see more and more newbs stepping up to fight, that's what is needed. Dying is needed in order to get better, it's a simple fact.

Lots of the so-called "pvpers"(including many veterans) don't even understand that, hence why they never fight when the odds are against them and consequently never get better at winning in these scenarios where the odds are against them. People are too worried about their EGO and "what others think". :?

That's what kills field pvp IMO, people let the drama get the better of them and then they're afraid to take chances and fight to the death.

More herbs is needing to be smoke daily, it's no lie.Image

Pro

Post by Pro »

/agree

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Since I can't upload razor videos I didn't even bother recording these fights: (the last 2 screenshots)

If people uploaded videos like these where lots of people are fighting each other then that's fine. There was bodies everywhere due to the -3- presence and then blues banded together to fight them! It looked epic.

Start recording fellow Brittanians! Upload em' on uomovies.com and be sure to put UO Second Age.

Advertise!
Attachments
ff.jpg
ff.jpg (111.57 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
gg.jpg
gg.jpg (107.44 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
REDS.jpg
REDS.jpg (98.29 KiB) Viewed 5924 times
killpk.jpg
killpk.jpg (80.41 KiB) Viewed 5924 times

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Screenshots of group fights! Fun fights, I died after 2v1ing Lettuce and Disastro for a bit after I broke off from my group to chase them.

Props to MHK for fighting the odds! 8)
Attachments
jackmama!.jpg
jackmama!.jpg (72.29 KiB) Viewed 5914 times
disastrolove.jpg
disastrolove.jpg (55.94 KiB) Viewed 5914 times
groupvpz.jpg
groupvpz.jpg (90.74 KiB) Viewed 5914 times
pvpz.jpg
pvpz.jpg (61.53 KiB) Viewed 5914 times
pkpvpz.jpg
pkpvpz.jpg (79.91 KiB) Viewed 5914 times

Sandro

Re: UOmovies.com A way to advertise pvp and bring more to UOSA.

Post by Sandro »

We we're actually camping that IDOC that got refreshed 15 & 1/2 hours into being IDOC.. Epic failure..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

lownslowneon

Post by lownslowneon »

Sandro wrote:We we're actually camping that IDOC that got refreshed 15 & 1/2 hours into being IDOC.. Epic failure..
Yup, major failure.

I saw you and deacon kill some dude in a robe.... this was a few hours back.

I had a few toons hidden with deeds ready to drop if the time came....

I did have a feeling that it would have been refreshed right into the IDOC....lots of money on the ground + 2 vendors there and IDOC right by Vesper....just left that feeling.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Okay I fixed my razor video, and I will be active soon and recording group fights to advertise on uomovies.com

Stay tuned!

randale

Re: UOmovies.com A way to advertise pvp and bring more to UO

Post by randale »

UOmovies doesn't exist anymore

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

randale wrote:UOmovies doesn't exist anymore

lol, this thread was from 6 years ago....
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

randale

Post by randale »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
randale wrote:UOmovies doesn't exist anymore

lol, this thread was from 6 years ago....
Yeah, but I came across the video of Mike soloing (and beating) an/the ancient wyrm, I wanted to add that site doesn't exist anymore, as it appeared it used to be a big deal (and until I learned it- isn't anymore)