Tips & Tricks

Topics related to Second Age
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Tips & Tricks

Post by MatronDeWinter »

nightshark wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:Another trick I like is precasting an offensive spell and using an invis item, then stealthing up to a target, targeting, and then fast-casting an ebolt or something. Occasionally I can pull this off with explode, invis-item, stealth, target, EQ, fireball or purple potion.
i thought you weren't supposed to be able to use skills with a spell prepped

i remember prepping something and getting a friend to invis me because i couldn't use hiding
Old news, won't work now.

F-U-P-A

Post by F-U-P-A »

Great tips guide I am new-ish and it helped me alot :D

Hochete

Post by Hochete »

Brilliant post and a lot of stuff I hadn't a clue about (being new to the shard, and having not played T2A for years). Thanks!

Eastwood

Post by Eastwood »

I wanted to bump this post because I found it while searching for something else. But i've come across this thread a few times in the years and I've always enjoyed reading it.

I like Mikel's play style, whether it be using maces when everyone else wants Hally's, or how he admits to falling in love with less conventional character types over the meta best types.

Good post!
Catskills 97-99

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Good bump!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Scavanger set for tables, kegs, stools etc > Drop macro

I've killed a handful of people because they exec a table macro and then get a hally to the face rather than the anticipated easy getaway.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Malaikat wrote:Scavanger set for tables, kegs, stools etc > Drop macro

I've killed a handful of people because they exec a table macro and then get a hally to the face rather than the anticipated easy getaway.
And here I thought I was the only one who did this.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.