Thanks for the Welcome bookshelf

Topics related to Second Age
morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Thanks for the Welcome bookshelf

Post by morgan1109 »

I moved into a new Tower last week. I finally got the house all set up on the weekend. Today I go out and there is a book shelf on my front steps. I of course first assumed it was a boom box, so opened it from a distance. Then brought out my detect hidden character to make sure somebody wasn't trying to sneak into my tower.

Sure enough it was a huge gesture of kindness. about 40K in gems I reckon. Lots of Halloween candy and other nice decorative goodies. So whoever is my benefactor thank you very much. I appreciate it. I also apologize for assuming at first somebody was messing with me :lol:

This shard rocks...
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Thanks for the Welcome bookshelf

Post by AshBorn »

morgan1109 wrote:I also apologize for assuming at first somebody was messing with me :lol:
Never apologize for this.. Especially on UO.

It wasn't me, but that is great. Very cool! :)

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

STOP PUTTING IT OFF THE STEPS.

UR welcome :)
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I dropped this while traveling these great lush lands of Sosaria. Please contact me to setup a time and place for the return of said property.
Thanks in advance!
If you would; please include a small amount of gold compensation for loss time in which the shelf in question was not in my possession at a crucial time of my travels.
Thanks again! Welcome to our gracious noble shard!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Rik Smits

Post by Rik Smits »

FYI, no "detect hidden character" needed in your own home or a house you are befriended to. Detect hidden works regardless of skill level if in the house or on the steps as long as the hidden person is in house or on steps as well. But yes, can never be too careful!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Thanks WAP! I appreciate it. I got all the goodies I wanted and moved them off so the rest would decay:)

I was detecting hidden "outside" the house to see if a stealthier was waiting close by to sneak in when I opened the door to move the bookcase in.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Hopefully u placed a small in front of your tower. Contact GMS and they will remove the old guild stone and place a patio for extra storage :)

Ur welcome and keep up the great work
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

WarmApplepie wrote:Hopefully u placed a small in front of your tower. Contact GMS and they will remove the old guild stone and place a patio for extra storage :)

Actually if you double click a stone not in a house you will get a gump to remove it yourself..

Brules

Post by Brules »

Myrnae wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:Hopefully u placed a small in front of your tower. Contact GMS and they will remove the old guild stone and place a patio for extra storage :)

Actually if you double click a stone not in a house you will get a gump to remove it yourself..
Not era accurate!!!!!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

it wasn't my small and is now in fact a tower:)
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin