All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Unsung
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Charleston
Not sure if you guys get this enough - everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... I have never enjoyed UO since 1999 until I played here and I played since 96 and worked with OSI... Thank you guys - please don't ever drop this, cause I will play when I'm 50 damn years old

_________________
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times


Top
 
These Support SecondAge
Links open a new window.
UOSA Donors & Subscribers do not receive these ads.

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Trustworthy
Trustworthy
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:49 pm
Posts: 9002
Location: Cove
Glad you're having a good time :) I plan to be running UOSA into my 50's as well.

_________________
Image
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:00 pm 
Offline
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!
User Rep: Unsung
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Posts: 505
Let us all pray together now.....that Derrick isn't 49 :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:01 pm
Posts: 6247
Derrick's Profile - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2 wrote:
Location: Cove
Age: 37
Occupation: Software Engineer
Interests: Pixels, Jeeps, Concrete and Electricity
Website: http://uosecondage.com


Looks like were good for at least another 13+ years. :wink:

_________________
mYm - Red Knees & Great Suction Capacity

8D - SoN's of SmackiniT - 8D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Posts: 1456
Oh no hes a jeep man ..

We might be in trouble guys .. you all know what jeep means right .. Just Empty Every Pocket .....

joking ..

_________________
Image

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:56 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 3095
Location: Uganda
Interests: Concrete... life of the party.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:25 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Posts: 1456
Pro wrote:
Interests: Concrete... life of the party.


Funny thing is I didn't see anything out of the normal in that. Concrete could be a very in depth conversation, with many areas of interest.

_________________
Image

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 am 
Offline
User Rep: Unsung
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 am
Posts: 31
Chaos wrote:
Pro wrote:
Interests: Concrete... life of the party.


Funny thing is I didn't see anything out of the normal in that. Concrete could be a very in depth conversation, with many areas of interest.


like when he talks about placing your feet in a bucket and filling it with concrete right before throwing you off the bridge :P

_________________
Image
Madz, Sea Wench, Cao cao - Fisherman
Myre - $$$ Member

click me https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4bb75af1c7cd4 click me


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:19 pm 
Offline
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
User avatar
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:24 pm
Posts: 1456
Novemberman wrote:
Chaos wrote:
Pro wrote:
Interests: Concrete... life of the party.


Funny thing is I didn't see anything out of the normal in that. Concrete could be a very in depth conversation, with many areas of interest.


like when he talks about placing your feet in a bucket and filling it with concrete right before throwing you off the bridge :P



Well there are some calc. to be done .. how much concrete will it take to weight the body .. how long will it take what kind of concrete to dry, and a whole list of complicating factors.

Truly a in depth convo. no matter what the application.

_________________
Image

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:49 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Good
Good
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 3095
Location: Uganda
CONCRETE IS VALID SOURCE MATERIAL FOR A CONVERSATION THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEARNT IN THIS THREAD.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm 
Offline
User Rep: Unsung
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:58 am
Posts: 94
Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:
Not sure if you guys get this enough - everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... I have never enjoyed UO since 1999 until I played here and I played since 96 and worked with OSI... Thank you guys - please don't ever drop this, cause I will play when I'm 50 damn years old


I looted SUN tower on catskills, me and 2 buddys. win.

_________________
This town needs a new class of criminals, and im going to give it to them.

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Unsung
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Charleston
Deus Atamada wrote:
Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:
Not sure if you guys get this enough - everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.... I have never enjoyed UO since 1999 until I played here and I played since 96 and worked with OSI... Thank you guys - please don't ever drop this, cause I will play when I'm 50 damn years old


I looted SUN tower on catskills, me and 2 buddys. win.



Congrats ! It's a game you win you lose but.... epic fail - I was on ATL sorry

_________________
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:01 am 
Offline
User Rep: Fair
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 417
Location: United States
Hey Wow, a SUN member

I remember SUN when I was a UO newbie on catskills,

Honestly of all guilds that guild stood out to me the most in UO, they had guild tags in their character names, they had uniformity in their appearance, and I remember them being kind of notorious on cats, like I said i was a newbie. By the time the shitty reputation patch came into the game I don't remember seeing them anymore.

_________________
Catskills 97-99


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Honest
Honest
 Profile

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 4097
Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:
everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that.


can we advertise with this quote?

_________________
Image
RoadKill wrote:
"cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Just wanting to say THANK YOU
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
User Rep: Unsung
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 192
Location: Charleston
Downs wrote:
Sinatra SUN-FoW wrote:
everyone has their own thoughts and ideas on how they remember it and how it was and this and that but fuck that.


can we advertise with this quote?



Haha of course!!! You know the griefers would increase ten fold... as for old SUN times yummm here ya go


Image


That be us!

_________________
Exaggerated Personalities for Exaggerated Times


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Support Second Age: These links Open in a New Window

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Extended by Karma MOD © 2007—2012 m157y