Making arrows?

Topics related to Second Age
ifotwo

Making arrows?

Post by ifotwo »

I seem to be at a loss for what to do. Using a dagger on logs only gives me the option to make kindling, shafts, or a bow. And there are no fletching kits (As far as I know, fletchers don't sell them.)

I've got shafts and feathers, but no means to combine them it seems. What am I missing?

Edit: Annnnnd I'm an idiot. You double click the feathers.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

What did you do to make arrows?

ifotwo

Post by ifotwo »

Logs + dagger = shafts

Feathers + shafts = arrows

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Glad you got it.

Probably you should have been able to dbl click the shafts to taget the feathers as well, I'll make of note of that.

Blakheart

arrows

Post by Blakheart »

btw to get feathers if you don't already know...use dagger on bird corpse then open coffin...you should see a stack of 20 feathers.

Blakheart

shafts?

Post by Blakheart »

I don't even get the option to make shafts out of logs...and I started with nearly 50 fletching

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The first item in the fletching menu (after using bladed weapon on wood) is materials, not kindling, but the icon is misleading, i'll fix this right away.

Blakheart

fast

Post by Blakheart »

wow that was fast! I now get the shaft icon, click it and get another shaft icon and can create shafts. Thank you for the speedy fix! Never thought I'd be happy to get the shaft!

muahahahahaa!

p.s. if you come across a gargoyle with about 200 shafts and a pack of regs...kill him for me!!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Those damn gargoyles. Agents of Lord Blacktorn himself, though I guess in the end it was the gargoyle got the shaft.