Anyone play Lake Superior?

Topics related to Second Age
Blaine the Gypsy

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

lol logged in on a trial account and man LS is dead dead... at least whoever looted my houses put up a tribute gypsy hideout in front of despise like I had lol
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

Anon Emous

Post by Anon Emous »

I played LS from 98 to 05. Vegan Star, Chris D Ray, Fisher. I used to hang with the guys from FoE. Biggunz, Biohazordous, Blackstaff, MoJoe, Demothese.

Dallaswolf

Post by Dallaswolf »

Wow this a funny thread.. I played Uo from beginning tell The virtue system came out.. I was on of the guys who had a 1 hit sword and ran around jacking the server for about 3 weeks until the gm took it.. Was a great shard..

Toons..Man I had a ton..Lan the warder,Brandoc,Krull,Drake, and on and on..

Chalon

Post by Chalon »

What a great thread, brings back a lot of memories. I played from beta till 2000 and the name of my main was Chalon. I spent most of my time in Vesper with a RL friend Sir Kain. We joined LoA, which was run by uNeek, I think, at the time.

Can't ever forget Roadkill and his friend Valkaria, we met up IRL a looong time ago, lol. Also remember a lot of the other names in this thread like Blaine and Flea.

Definitely remember a lot of names from here.
Some memories that come to mind:

Fighting Diamond Dog and usually dieing on an almost daily basis in Deceit.
Roadkill showing SirKain and I how to kill Demons in Hythloth using walls of fire... all of us running away after it walked around the wall.
Fighting grizzlies in the nude.
Poison katana/kryss jousting.
The fireball that chased me from xroads to Britain and killed me. Yay days before 56k.

TheRealParadise

Post by TheRealParadise »

Rohsen
Cordelia

NBK 1999 - 2004

Cassio

Post by Cassio »

Played around 97+ as the Dread Lord Cassio.

I had a few houses a rock's throw from the Britannia crossroads, which I owned together with another player named Othello. I played an archer/mage PK back in the freewheeling days before death penalties, and for a short time after, before giving my account away (which I regret). I also PK'ed with an alt named Tad Alanis for a while before hanging it up completely.

I loved UO, but an FPS game called Delta Force stole my affection, and I did not play another MMORPG until Age of Conan/Warhammer Online. I am currently playing BF3 and SWToR, while I await Guild Wars 2. I'm old now but am encouraged by Nestea's success in Starcraft 2 -- maybe not too old for competitive PvP yet.

I am horrible at remembering names of characters from games I've played, but a few come to mind: Plague, Salmarissa (sp?), Optimus Prime, Othello. Sad how little I recall. Fun stumbling across this forum though.

gloriousgonzo

Post by gloriousgonzo »

Hey GlOrIoUs GoNzO/Lard Brutish here..
Used to be in C*G played '97 till i guess '00 or '01 seen a lot of familiar names in this thread, wondering if you guys are still here.

Anyway, just getting started and farming cash to make my pvp chars :)
Hit me up if you know me!

Cya! :mrgreen:

Diamond Dog

Post by Diamond Dog »

Diamond Dog...Accountblocked here....

Remember a few names here for sure. Those were some fun times to say the least.

looking forward to guild wars 2. Haven't played a mmorpg in years.

shermhead ahahah
paul a

would love to go back and play with all those same people again. Pretty amazing the impact this game had on people who played. So much fun was had.

gloriousgonzo

Post by gloriousgonzo »

Hey man,

great to see another familiar name here, its great, im totally hooked again lol. just send me a pm if you feel like hanging out in game :)

Cheers,

Gonzo

FrostRavenLS

Post by FrostRavenLS »

Frost Raven - Godlike Frosty :!:

Rhenn

Post by Rhenn »

Cab!!! I was a member of TOL. Rhenn II was my disarm thief. We had quite a time owning the guard zones around the gates back then. Twas a good time to be a thief. If you happen to catch up to this post, respond back so I can get in contact. I'm just now starting here and have been playing on one of the other free servers too.

Abby Redux

Post by Abby Redux »

Wow.. these really are a lot of old names. Doubt Anyone will check this old dead thread, but this is Abby Redux from IB on LS from the day it came up.

Great times playing over at Silks, with the Mages Tower.. the Red Cloaks, wars with Angus and Cal, Seraphine? DD, Carmon Fey, Drake Casanova, Magical Bubba, Xavori, Gorax, Tantrum, Ray Odyssey

.. Macroing everything.. 1997 all over again.

RoadKill I remember you.. you were like..12 or something.

Moved from there to Everquest and finally to WoW, which I finally bailed on a year or so ago. UO will always be best because it was first imo.

Cheers All

Abby

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

I did right around when Trammel just got released, had a tamer named Methran for 4 years and some other characters I forgotten there names.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

RedAlkeistarte

Post by RedAlkeistarte »

Yo DD!
You still in Oregon?
Rick (Dregon) and Jon (Obsinius) are in Texas with me.

Played Alkeistarte in WoW and played Rift.

I know all of you above- I was in IB briefly before joining The Cabal.

DD- remember I sent you those items from the Fair in Austin LOL

Sold my castle for 3500 back then ha!!

decapitator

Post by decapitator »

Just came across this site minutes ago and soon will get back in UO for the first time in almost a decade.

I played as Greg and Decapitator on Lake Superior. Was in The Cabal and TSO.