Anyone play Lake Superior?

Topics related to Second Age
RedAlkeistarte

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by RedAlkeistarte »

I'd be interested in your perceptions- I've considered it but looks a bit painful graphics wise?

Give us a full write up. I may try it too.

Red

Xandorf

Post by Xandorf »

Played on LS from 97-00

Ran around with Solomon, Sir Nastin, Anthony II in OFL from the dread days till about halfway through T2A, then ran with Dan, Aeric in NPK.

Until I found this shard I thought those days were gone forever. I have tried many private servers since that time, some of you may know me from them :D

But NONE have come as close to t2a as this place!

My character names were Xandorf, and Fubu.
Swill Bag wrote:no pics, it didnt happen. i know how you roll you prolly cheated with dp vanq weapons
OZZY'S & Old Navy's PvP Supply Shop
Company of the Vigilant C^V

Capital Felony

Post by Capital Felony »

Hello everyone! I've recently started back up here, playing with HeLLRaZoR from the newer EE. I am also playing other games on and off with TC. Great to see so many old names, really makes me feel nostalgic.

Some of my toons were (97-2003)

Capital Felony
Pumpkin Head
Big Bad Wolf
Johnny B Good

and some random others I don't recall.

Some guilds I ran with were OGD, some players from IB mostly Chocolate Love, Lost Warriors (LW), Ultimatus, Thunk, Pestilence, SDS guys, EE (the original), TC and GC, and so many more throughout the years. I hope some of us can link up in game and have some fun. I am really enjoying this server and its appreciation for accuracy of the good old days. Cheers!

Blaine the Gypsy

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

Capital Felony wrote:Hello everyone! I've recently started back up here, playing with HeLLRaZoR from the newer EE. I am also playing other games on and off with TC. Great to see so many old names, really makes me feel nostalgic.

Capital Felony
Pumpkin Head
Big Bad Wolf
Johnny B Good

Some guilds I ran with were OGD, some players from IB mostly Chocolate Love, Lost Warriors (LW), Ultimatus, Thunk, Pestilence, SDS guys, EE (the original), TC and GC, and so many more throughout the years. I hope some of us can link up in game and have some fun. I am really enjoying this server and its appreciation for accuracy of the good old days. Cheers!
You were with us for a bit too
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

ScArEcRoW1478

Post by ScArEcRoW1478 »

I Played From LS 97-2005

Characters Over 8 years:

Redrum - Grandmaster Duelest & Creater of Red Dragons
ScArEcRoW - MerK DyNasty - - Ownership of Rivendell PVP Arena and "GM" House
Mr Ouija - MerK
X - MerK DyNasty
Xilla - MerK DyNasty

--Will never forget my times with Ultima Online—

Played with:

ChoKhanMiWang
Trinsic Mayor
Indica

Cadderly

Post by Cadderly »

Cadderly AoD

Ready for a rematch Diamond Dog?

Blaine the Gypsy

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

ScArEcRoW1478 wrote:I Played From LS 97-2005

Characters Over 8 years:

Redrum - Grandmaster Duelest & Creater of Red Dragons
ScArEcRoW - MerK DyNasty - - Ownership of Rivendell PVP Arena and "GM" House
Mr Ouija - MerK
X - MerK DyNasty
Xilla - MerK DyNasty

--Will never forget my times with Ultima Online—

Played with:

ChoKhanMiWang
Trinsic Mayor
Indica
Redrum didn't have that title at all. From I remember our epic battles and shorts it was Redkiller/RDRedkiller and son who started RD.
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

AzerothAoD

Post by AzerothAoD »

Azeroth - Where's DD and Roadkill?

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Capital Felony wrote:Hello everyone! I've recently started back up here, playing with HeLLRaZoR from the newer EE. I am also playing other games on and off with TC. Great to see so many old names, really makes me feel nostalgic.

Capital Felony
Pumpkin Head
Big Bad Wolf
Johnny B Good

I also ran with LW on LS. Hmmm it was BADASS, Ultimatus, - who else was in LW?

I do remember some epic battles against TC/GC outside of Wrong. Caramon Fey, Coredog , DD, DamageInc, Paul Atreides, Shermhead THC, and a ton of other characters.

Good to see you on UOSA. Send me a message if you're lookin for a pvp guild to run with.

meltedmantis

Post by meltedmantis »

I played on LS from 98 - 2001 then on and off over the years.

I played as connor mcloud, darkreaver and a few various other chars

I hung out around vesper alot. I remember playing with a Weasel and a Mysterio for quite a while. I was in a small guild call Highlanders.

Just discovered this shard last week and I am now playing a crafter Antares to get going again.

Mithryl Elves

Post by Mithryl Elves »

Still playing 1997-Current

Whats up Blaine, Garreth and everyone else. I miss you fuckers. Glad to see that you guys are still around. Blaine you had me worried bro as I know your health was bad at one time. ICQ me 402886......

Chars i've played over the years...

ATL ChaoticJelly
ATL PK Action Barbie

LS Roisiin Pilatus PK
LS DarkTower PK
LS Cannibal C H E F PK
LS Xavier PK
LS Poltergeist PK
LS Montezuma PK
LS Alfred Pilatus A BLUE!
LS Erderick D'Amico (UORealty.com and Tradespot broker)
LS Maxis Von'Dupius (Only dexxer ive ever played and man it didnt end well. Thank got for faction runics)
LS Chloe Del'Flora (Man did alot of guys give me free loot lawl cybering4teHWIN)

Mysterio

Post by Mysterio »

meltedmantis wrote:I played on LS from 98 - 2001 then on and off over the years.

I hung out around vesper alot. I remember playing with a Weasel and a Mysterio for quite a while. I was in a small guild call Highlanders.

Just discovered this shard last week and I am now playing a crafter Antares to get going again.
Hello old friend. I'm returning to uo second age. I recovered my account thanks to Derrick.

I remember you used to work in a game store of some kind.

My characters were:
Mysterio- Tank Mage
Darkspectre- Dexer
Fletchy McBowyer- My crafter

I was in Highlanders led by Conan and our guildhouse was outside britain. We were an anti pk guild and welcomed new players.

I played on Abyss Test Center quite a bit as well.I was Sir Purple the nude with neon purple hair somehow lol.

P.S I still keep in contact with our old guildmaster of Highlanders "Conan" after all these years.

I'll be working on my crafter Fletchy McBowyer to get funds to get started. And maybe get another house and my guildstone moved.
P.S. there is an imposter Fletchy McBowyer on this server. Not sure who that is. Or if he plays.
Kind of confusing this server allows duplicate names.

I remember Sinbad another fellow Highlander. He took me on some of my first daemon,dragon,balron,ancient wyrm hunts lol.

Pvped with him quite a bit as well.

Good times! :lol:

meltedmantis

Post by meltedmantis »

Mysterio wrote:
meltedmantis wrote:I played on LS from 98 - 2001 then on and off over the years.

Hello old friend. I'm returning to uo second age. I recovered my account thanks to Derrick.

I remember you used to work in a game store of some kind.

My characters were:
Mysterio- Tank Mage
Darkspectre- Dexer
Fletchy McBowyer- My crafter

I was in Highlanders led by Conan and our guildhouse was outside britain. We were an anti pk guild and welcomed new players.

I played on Abyss Test Center quite a bit as well.I was Sir Purple the nude with neon purple hair somehow lol.

P.S I still keep in contact with our old guildmaster of Highlanders "Conan" after all these years.

I'll be working on my crafter Fletchy McBowyer to get funds to get started. And maybe get another house and my guildstone moved.
P.S. there is an imposter Fletchy McBowyer on this server. Not sure who that is. Or if he plays.
Kind of confusing this server allows duplicate names.

I remember Sinbad another fellow Highlander. He took me on some of my first daemon,dragon,balron,ancient wyrm hunts lol.

Pvped with him quite a bit as well.

Good times! :lol:

Sweet, glad you could recover your account.

ya iv been on my miner a lot his name is Antares. Sinbad... I knew their was someone else we played with... I couldn't remember the name. its all coming back now!

Orsi

Post by Orsi »

Recognize a few names here from LS. Although it's a long shot because my cousin and I were pretty much solo players on the shard, does anyone remember a Klimb or Krawl?

Dagaroth

Post by Dagaroth »

I payed on LS from 1997 to 2001 - character named Dagaroth. Was in KoTR for a spell but spent most of my time hanging out with Muir Lebue (think that was his characters last name) and company. Met the Giovanni clan through him. Muir and I were both from AZ - remember someone by the name of Kaplan also and the group called the Trinsic Cobblers.