RoadKill wrote:
KydVicious wrote:1997 to 2004

Paul Atreides
Hangfire
Lunatic Fringe
Disco Inferno
Rage

Played alot on Great Lakes as well
You use to run with Damage Inc at Bucs/Vesper x-roads if I remember correctly, right?
Ya, used to carry it all the way to the Brit X-Roads lol, Damage was a tool, he was better than me but I never told him that hehe. That was back in the day with Column, Havoc, Cookie Monster, Voodoo. Then guys like Pikachu R.R., Mickey Knox, Blaine and Susie Redrum started up and kinda stole our thunder, but I was getting tired of UO at that time anyway and had som RL stuff I had to take care of so I just let things settle down and later quit for a long time. EE with Deacon Frost kinda got things rolling again with a big PK body count but then the OSI crap changed everything up and the old guilds like KDoLs and Red that Column was running just left. I still remember Column, man he was THE BEST. I can actually remember him dropping like 10 guys in a row after a chase that started at the Buc's gate and ended up close to Minoc. They just kept running after him then they were down to like three guys and tried to run away, thats when I had joined up with some Sultani guy and came up from the rear and dropped them too. Good Times! Good Times!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by RoadKill »

Column was definitely one of the badass PKs from the UO:R era on LS with his Heal/Hide template, I use to see him smoke Heal/Anatomy, Anatomy/Scribe, Scribe/Poison, and pretty much any other template in 1v1 duels, even with him being "down a skill" (hiding)

What was that website, guild-red.com or something? He had so many PK/duel stories up and a pretty active forum
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Ahh some more familiar names. I remember robbing a ton of the Nihilus (sp?) houses with Keldorn and Damage.
Spam
UOSA - 2016 comeback!

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

Ya the RED forum site was up for awhile when Column was runnin, it went down and then the rumors about him committing suicide started. Some douchebag named Darius II said a bunch of shit and even went as far to say he had to identify the body. Column's younger brother later told me that it was all a bunch of lies and that Column had just moved on to DAOC or maybe it was Shadowbane idk and was getting into COD. Some have even said they've played with him in WOW but I just can"t see Column playing WOW......but I could be wrong.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

KydVicious wrote:Ya the RED forum site was up for awhile when Column was runnin, it went down and then the rumors about him committing suicide started. Some douchebag named Darius II said a bunch of shit and even went as far to say he had to identify the body. Column's younger brother later told me that it was all a bunch of lies and that Column had just moved on to DAOC or maybe it was Shadowbane idk and was getting into COD. Some have even said they've played with him in WOW but I just can"t see Column playing WOW......but I could be wrong.
Hunter Blackmoon confirmed the suicide rumor (really just pushed it further, later on I found out that his 'confirmation' was fake.) They had a guild on Guenievre (Midgard) for DAoC called "Rel Por" and dominated RvR for a good year (I use to play the same server but Albion)
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

KydVicious wrote:
RoadKill wrote:
KydVicious wrote:1997 to 2004

Paul Atreides
Hangfire
Lunatic Fringe
Disco Inferno
Rage

Played alot on Great Lakes as well
You use to run with Damage Inc at Bucs/Vesper x-roads if I remember correctly, right?
Ya, used to carry it all the way to the Brit X-Roads lol, Damage was a tool, he was better than me but I never told him that hehe. That was back in the day with Column, Havoc, Cookie Monster, Voodoo. Then guys like Pikachu R.R., Mickey Knox, Blaine and Susie Redrum started up and kinda stole our thunder, but I was getting tired of UO at that time anyway and had som RL stuff I had to take care of so I just let things settle down and later quit for a long time. EE with Deacon Frost kinda got things rolling again with a big PK body count but then the OSI crap changed everything up and the old guilds like KDoLs and Red that Column was running just left. I still remember Column, man he was THE BEST. I can actually remember him dropping like 10 guys in a row after a chase that started at the Buc's gate and ended up close to Minoc. They just kept running after him then they were down to like three guys and tried to run away, thats when I had joined up with some Sultani guy and came up from the rear and dropped them too. Good Times! Good Times!
Haha I remember you Paul, always saw you in bucs den and around C*G house in your trademark clothing. And yea Damage Inc was definitely good at taking on ganks and 1v1. Remember Setzer, king of UO:R templates lol.

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

Ya I remember a Setzer...at least I think I do, I might be hazy on the names but if I remember right he was Tess Tickle too, I think there was a Milibar that was an alt of his as well. Man there were just so many, FDisk, Castor Troy, Dr. Ruth, COOKIE MONSTER who was like the first PK worth a shit on LS and had the sickest body count by far, Bat, Vecna, Wyndolyn, Diamond Dog, of course my bro Damage who really laid it down in the old days, Column who was the man and his guild RED (even though I got asked to not join, but that's another story), Method Man, Bam Bam, Ash The Fallen, Corwin of Amber for being the voice of LS for quite awhile, all the members of MDF for dying so well (yeah fuck you Paddycat, I did you all lol), The Cabal, The Firm, TOS who rolled red and died hard, KDoLs who really changed the landscape for PK's and GC later on for keeping the shit solid and old school for a little while. Shit, it would take two pages to list all the peeps that made LS THE shard to play back in the day.

Road, as far as Hunter, I can remember when he fucked up and supposedly lost his account for some EUO scam or at least that's what he said. I think it was because he started so much shit that everyone kept killing him on sight. He told everybody he sold his account but I think it was still him lol. He sucked at PvP but was always connected to some kind of drama or shitscam with the larger guilds, fucker was like EVERYWHERE.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

That makes some sense about Hunter.

Setzer was Tess Tickle and last I checked the BMF crew was going to be playing on this new shard coming out. I can't find the link for the new "former Lake Superior player forums" but the name was something like "Lake Superiority" - lots of fond memories and names that will make you feel 10 years younger again.

BradPitt

Post by BradPitt »

LS 97- current

I'm thinking about trying this out. But am not sold on the private server yet.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

BradPitt, I could not recommend this server more highly. I've played on a couple other freeshards, and I have never seen nor heard of another with better support, security, consistency, or community.

Plus, we have someone you might know:
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/17055

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Ahaha
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

BradPitt wrote:LS 97- current

HAha it's Brad Pitt! Yea I recommend playing here, it's been up for years and it's fun.

There's no other place to play UO really, unless you want to play horrible cookie-cutter pvp mechanics at UOgamers/Rev.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

RoadKill wrote:That makes some sense about Hunter.

Setzer was Tess Tickle and last I checked the BMF crew was going to be playing on this new shard coming out. I can't find the link for the new "former Lake Superior player forums" but the name was something like "Lake Superiority" - lots of fond memories and names that will make you feel 10 years younger again.
Lol i didn't know Setzer was the infamous Tess Tickle.

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

BradPitt wrote:LS 97- current

Holy Shit it's fuckin Brad :shock: It's an ok server man, just a few things that aren't quite down. The timers are a bit tweaked and you really have to kinda feel it out but other than that it's o.k. Alot of good players, but quite a few little asstwats running around too so give it a try.

If you play, I'll consider coming back to this server. Not that it's of any consequence to you but I'm just sayin....it would be cool as fuck to have you runnin on UO again.

Psilo, as far as I know Tess was Setzer, but hey it's been a loooong ass time since I've been on LS so I could be wrong, could also be that I was stoned most of the time back in those days too :wink:

BradPitt

Post by BradPitt »

I'll be logging in tonight if everything goes as planned. I have also talked a certain ex EE member to join me. So this should be intresting. Sounds like we might have us a little LS crew brewing. I'm thinking a small wrecking crew something along the lines of the size of Guild RED.

What say you Mr Paul Atreides?

Know anybody who might be intrested?