Anyone play Lake Superior?

Topics related to Second Age
Geryon

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by Geryon »

Geryon aka Iced Earth
LS: 1999-2003

What's up everyone. I remember a lot of the names on here.

Dorado

Post by Dorado »

Played on LS starting around 1999.

Kaplan in RB (Robber Baron) Later became FLC (Fun Lovin Criminals)
Had a couple other alts Hymn & Dorado

Owned the house outside Trinsic gates and would charge a "100 Gold or your boots to pass" toll.

Acquired more boots and shoes then I could count. Died a lot and stole a lot. Thieves had a honor code back then.

SecondTalon

Post by SecondTalon »

1998-2000? I forget what year I stopped.

SecondTalon, started around Minoc, ended up hanging in Magincia a lot, sewing.

Couple of other characters I only vaguely remember. SecondTalon was my main. Ran with a guy named Talon Ravenblade and another named Cier Lightvoid. Ended up sorta hanging with the Inquisition Maleficent..something like that. Agony Creed ran it, if anyone knew him.

Anyway, that's who I was. Am. Whatever the case.

Markos

Post by Markos »

I played LS from 98-2005. My toons were Stoner, Markos, Wang, Graham Chapman and Smokey. Good to see alot of people found UOSA.

Brules

Post by Brules »

I started out on LS in early 97 in Trinsic.....died a lot to the iB crew using fireballs to wipe us noobs out, died to ppl using the sphere effect bug, finally got tired of being good and made dexxer grey baiters with some guys - all of us had last names of Giovanni. Left shortly there after to move to Baja. LS was some old school fun for sure!

Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Teclis - TC 1997-1999 ish?

I just began on this server. Good to see some familiar names
Spam
UOSA - 2016 comeback!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Brules wrote:I started out on LS in early 97 in Trinsic.....died a lot to the iB crew using fireballs to wipe us noobs out, died to ppl using the sphere effect bug, finally got tired of being good and made dexxer grey baiters with some guys - all of us had last names of Giovanni. Left shortly there after to move to Baja. LS was some old school fun for sure!
I had an archer thief on LS that occasionally tagged along with the iB crew, but they hated me because I was really young and annoying.

Thalomos

Post by Thalomos »

I played LS back in '99 or so for a few years.

I was Thalomos, Grandolf (lol), Hintos (mule), and I think Grandos.

I hung around in the Minoc area a lot. I think I remember the name Roadkill. But there could have been 50 people with that name. A million Goku's.. lol.

The main names I remember are BioHazardous and Electra as they helped de-noobiefy me and get me into pvp.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Thalomos wrote:I played LS back in '99 or so for a few years.

I hung around in the Minoc area a lot. I think I remember the name Roadkill. But there could have been 50 people with that name. A million Goku's.. lol.

The main names I remember are BioHazardous and Electra as they helped de-noobiefy me and get me into pvp.
"Thalomos" definitely sounds familiar. I can confirm that I was the only "RoadKill" (capital R, capital K) on Lake Superior. Also had Poisoner Bob and RoadKillian (crafter)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

TheScoundrelRico

Post by TheScoundrelRico »

I played on LS for a few months between my time on Atlantic and Siege. Had a small house on Occlo. Spent most of my time training a thief, and dodging the gangs of my adoring fans who hunted for my pack horse whenever they could, lol. Was fun and I did find some great places to train in towns where I could train without worrying about buying a new packy every 15 minutes...la

KydVicious

Post by KydVicious »

1997 to 2004

Paul Atreides
Hangfire
Lunatic Fringe
Disco Inferno
Rage

Played alot on Great Lakes as well

lordmatt

Post by lordmatt »

TheScoundrelRico wrote:I played on LS for a few months between my time on Atlantic and Siege. Had a small house on Occlo. Spent most of my time training a thief, and dodging the gangs of my adoring fans who hunted for my pack horse whenever they could, lol. Was fun and I did find some great places to train in towns where I could train without worrying about buying a new packy every 15 minutes...la
i seem to remember you, i think. i'm pretty sure of it.

i played late 99-2004, fastfire was my main early on (i remember having a small outside of cove, fighting in the orc fort) and later on i played as gustav (thief) with secret gimp a bit, looting and stealing. Lord Matt was my main in the last few years, the same who was broker/housing mod on tradespot. (also went as lordmatt on there)

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

KydVicious wrote:1997 to 2004

Paul Atreides
Hangfire
Lunatic Fringe
Disco Inferno
Rage

Played alot on Great Lakes as well
You use to run with Damage Inc at Bucs/Vesper x-roads if I remember correctly, right?
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Thalomos

Post by Thalomos »

RoadKill wrote:
Thalomos wrote:I played LS back in '99 or so for a few years.

"Thalomos" definitely sounds familiar. I can confirm that I was the only "RoadKill" (capital R, capital K) on Lake Superior. Also had Poisoner Bob and RoadKillian (crafter)
Do you remember the Chaos guild ODT or the (I think) RP guild FoV?

It's pretty cool to actually remember someone from back then.

Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

I remember good ole Paul
Spam
UOSA - 2016 comeback!