Anyone play Lake Superior?

Topics related to Second Age
Brules

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by Brules »

I started on LS in 1997......my first blissful memories were of being killed by dread lords while trying to walk out of trinsic to mine and chop wood by the iB - Insidious Brotherhood. Fireball was a 2 hit spell, everyone wore full plate, no one could gate yet.......people were duping like mad and running around with 1 hit wonder swords using the sphere bug. Good times!

I was just getting into being a town dexxer thief/grey baiter with the Giovanni guys when I left for Baja in late 97 early 98. Always missed it since LS was OG Old School!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Brules wrote:I started on LS in 1997......my first blissful memories were of being killed by dread lords while trying to walk out of trinsic to mine and chop wood by the iB - Insidious Brotherhood. Fireball was a 2 hit spell, everyone wore full plate, no one could gate yet.......people were duping like mad and running around with 1 hit wonder swords using the sphere bug. Good times!
Hell yeah, I use to get into awesome fights with IB down at Silk's Tavern
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Trooper Farva

Post by Trooper Farva »

iB were some fantastic role players as well......running for my life on 28.8 moden on my PII 450 was a memory i will never forget!

Arkon the Noble

Post by Arkon the Noble »

Arkon the Noble - The Cabal - 1997+

Raiko98
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Raiko98 »

I also played on LS with Arkon in TC for sometime. Optimus Prime was the char I primarily played on.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

Hey Arkon :)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

Man I have the TC stone here, Arkon you usurper!.....and when are you gonna drag the rest of the guys here from WoW so we can show this shard what a real guild is? 8)

Raiko98
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Raiko98 »

Halogen wrote:Man I have the TC stone here, Arkon you usurper!.....and when are you gonna drag the rest of the guys here from WoW so we can show this shard what a real guild is? 8)

I talked to Arkon the other day, and honestly I am not sure the others can be pulled away! I will say I had the most fun in UO while playing with TC and arkon. Chucko and Dart always cracked me up, even when we were playing WoW. Hope to see more of my fellow Cabal playing here.

Arkon the Noble

Post by Arkon the Noble »

I've dropped a bug in a couple of their ears. We'll see what happens. Would be fun to get some of the old guys back in the game, Dart, Obsinius, Dregon.. be like old times.

Raiko98
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Raiko98 »

Arkon the Noble wrote:I've dropped a bug in a couple of their ears. We'll see what happens. Would be fun to get some of the old guys back in the game, Dart, Obsinius, Dregon.. be like old times.
If you got Dart back that would be amazing. I still have some recordings from our Teamspeak server of him singing and ranting, to funny.

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

Hell yes, and where the fuck are Avenger, Diamond Dog and Silk, and later people like Katrina, Aaragorn, Bill Gates, etc?

I'm serious, every day I hear people here whine about griefing etc, they don't have any concept of griefing until The Cabal helps them understand it in a deep, meaningful way.

I've talked a little to an old school Undead Lord here who remembers the SP days and he's the same way....he wishes he could get the old gang here and show these clowns what amateurs they really are lol.

If you just get Dregon engaged, the rest will take care of itself 8)

Rendar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rendar »

Halogen wrote:Hell yes, and where the fuck are Avenger, Diamond Dog and Silk, and later people like Katrina, Aaragorn, Bill Gates, etc?

I'm serious, every day I hear people here whine about griefing etc, they don't have any concept of griefing until The Cabal helps them understand it in a deep, meaningful way.

I've talked a little to an old school Undead Lord here who remembers the SP days and he's the same way....he wishes he could get the old gang here and show these clowns what amateurs they really are lol.

If you just get Dregon engaged, the rest will take care of itself 8)

I'd like to get a couple of my guys playing, this solo shit blows sometimes. :) But UDL in mass on this server would be bad. Very very bad.
Lord Rendar
Knight, UDL
http://www.undeadlords.net
Catskills/Siege Perilous
Your soul for Myrkul!

Halogen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Halogen »

Wouldn't mind seeing TC and UDL roll together a bit, then carve up the spoils of victory, like early Siege days 8)

Izual
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Izual »

97+
Last edited by Izual on Wed May 12, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Brules wrote:I started on LS in 1997......my first blissful memories were of being killed by dread lords while trying to walk out of trinsic to mine and chop wood by the iB - Insidious Brotherhood. Fireball was a 2 hit spell, everyone wore full plate, no one could gate yet.......people were duping like mad and running around with 1 hit wonder swords using the sphere bug. Good times!

I was just getting into being a town dexxer thief/grey baiter with the Giovanni guys when I left for Baja in late 97 early 98. Always missed it since LS was OG Old School!
I used to fun into IB every once in a while on LS.