Anyone play Lake Superior?

Topics related to Second Age
Lagrath

Re: Anyone play Lake Superior?

Post by Lagrath »

I played on Lake Superior for the first 5-6 years UO was out.

Had a mage named Lagrath, hung out in Yew, Cove, and Skara Brae a lot.

Had an RP character named Vanyel that was usually in Yew.

Also had a big wooden house just east of cove entrance, and ran an orc RP guild for a bit.

If anyone remembers me, feel free to send me a PM.

Cassius

Post by Cassius »

Holy hell...
Just started playing this shard ad stumbled across this thread...

Great to see all these names, bring back so many memories...
I remember a lot of you, though I mainly hung out with a small group myself.
Player names:
Cassius - GM Thief - I ruled Trinsic.
Franky - Archer
Tony Conza - Tamer
Milt's Girl - Tank Mage
Pickle Dog - Dexer

Hung out in Trinsic pretty much all the time, lived out the east gate, and constantly messed with anyone around on Cassius. I remember the gate wars, hard to remember any names, but one for sure was the Other Cassius, who wasn't a thief, and that's how we distinguished ourselves.

Tony Conza and Franky were in KoTR for some leet pvms, and Milt's Girl and Pickle Dog were my pvp monsters.
I played from 98 until 2004, then off and on until July 2011 when I had to get a new debit card and decided to let it go.
I remember the "Giovanni" guys, I know I sat and trained healing with Bobby DigitaL on the Trinsic west bank roof. Random memories from being 14 ftw.

For a long time I was in a guild called HMH which were a bunch of people who were into the Heroes of Mithril Hall books.
I remember Arrion Wellington and his leet blue armor doing his RP thing.
I ran with RIR for a while, with all the Little Pigs.
That's about all I can really remember at the moment, good to see a bunch of you still around, hit me up, I'm Cassius on this server as well.

Antonio Giovanni

Post by Antonio Giovanni »

I played LS 97-02.

Elias, Maniac, Michael, Money and Antonio Giovanni.

I took over my uncles old account at some point. He had afew players but only one of note was Spartan.

I hung around outside Trinsic for most of the time. Kept my house there even when PvP moved to Yew.

I hung around with Grom the Scatman, Michael Rigoni, and Ryan for a while. Then Rigoni got banned, Ryan quit and Grom started hanging out with Poopey Diapers. I started hanging out with Ziac, Guido Giovanni, Sonny Giovanni etc...

I had alot of good times. I quit when AOS came out.

First they add Trammel and then they save it by implementing factions.

Then ruin it again with AOS....

Whatever Im back now feels like old times. Glad Ii founf this server.

Captain Awesome

Post by Captain Awesome »

I started on LS as Derek of SBR when Corwin of Amber was GM.

Moved on to the RP scene in Trinsic with Dawn Desire & her vampire guild.

Moved on to an order/chaos guild with a good friend of mine named Golgorian.

Then ended my LS time with FA (The Fallen Angels) as Sir Anthony & Mat.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

I remember you from Fallen Angels, great guild that lasted quite a while.

F-A had some pretty good pvping warriors, haha.

Me, Geryon(also old FA) and Arislan played tank mages in pub 16(when the instant-swing was put back in). That was the only time I pvped with them though, during t2a I fought them.

Captain Awesome

I remember both Geryon & Arislan from FA. Arislan joined before me and Geryon after. I wasn't aware they rolled together prior though.

Yeah, we were what I consider the premiere pvp guild on the shard for a while there. Everyone left for DAoC and left me sitting on UO by myself, that's when I moved to Catskills.

I saw a post way back in the thread by Geryon, is he still around on this shard?

Sheer Luck

Post by Sheer Luck »

Captain Awesome wrote:I started on LS as Derek of SBR when Corwin of Amber was GM.

Moved on to the RP scene in Trinsic with Dawn Desire & her vampire guild.

Moved on to an order/chaos guild with a good friend of mine named Golgorian.

Then ended my LS time with FA (The Fallen Angels) as Sir Anthony & Mat.

I remember you :)

I started in SBR under Corwin myself, not long after Questor left. OMG the newbiness. I'm sure I killed
Golgarion dozens of times in the Ranger House "sparring" LOL. I remember Alaric, Och'ra Firebong, Golg, Psycho and a dozen others whose names I haven't heard in a dozen years. It bothers me that I remember so few of them. I remember talking with Sir Anthony as he debated leaving the fold to start his own O/C guild..

My ranger was Gregorius. I started SBR with Gath of Baal, then moved him off to the s^r stone, then onto WE when Corwin and Brandy started it..

Tis good to see another Ranger here.
You see: a character crafted by Sheer Luck

[23:55]<Soma> I know very well of Abbott's ways
[23:56]<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith

Captain Awesome

I remember you. If I remember correctly I accidentally killed you at the skara bank and lost you your precious lord title. :D

Some of my mentors so to speak, in SBR were Jimmy, the archer bard & Nianor Arcfire taught me about magery. Another couple rangers that stuck out to me were Velkiria & Orpheus. They started around the same time as me.

Golgorian is on this shard too. :D I'll let him make his own introductions, but we've been playing games together off and on since the old SBR days.

Pretty cool seeing all these old people I remember.

Sheer Luck

Post by Sheer Luck »

Captain Awesome wrote:I remember you. If I remember correctly I accidentally killed you at the skara bank and lost you your precious lord title. :D

Some of my mentors so to speak, in SBR were Jimmy, the archer bard & Nianor Arcfire taught me about magery. Another couple rangers that stuck out to me were Velkiria & Orpheus. They started around the same time as me.

Golgorian is on this shard too. :D I'll let him make his own introductions, but we've been playing games together off and on since the old SBR days.

Pretty cool seeing all these old people I remember.

Ergh! That lil B@$7@*d ! Where he at... :-p

Yeah. Jimmy the Deerhead. Velk. Nianor :) Thx fer that, I LOL'd .
You see: a character crafted by Sheer Luck

[23:55]<Soma> I know very well of Abbott's ways
[23:56]<Soma> He may be a pedophile, but he's a damn good smith

Dro'Sakhar

Post by Dro'Sakhar »

I played Mastrius and L'arr Hamerfeld on Lake Superior several years ago. Mastrius was guildmaster for Crafty Arcane Warriors for a piece, until I wandered over to Siege Perilous and got addicted there.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

Captain Awesome wrote:I remember both Geryon & Arislan from FA. Arislan joined before me and Geryon after. I wasn't aware they rolled together prior though.

Yeah, we were what I consider the premiere pvp guild on the shard for a while there. Everyone left for DAoC and left me sitting on UO by myself, that's when I moved to Catskills.

I saw a post way back in the thread by Geryon, is he still around on this shard?
Geryon only played t2a for a bit then UO:R came out, he was FA for the beginning of factions especially.

I remember when people talked about DAOC, lol. What a grind and boring IMO. Geryon plays here every now and then.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

98-2003? Played as Psyduck, Delo, Vega, Owen. We owned a house right outside bucs gate. Then was rollin with factions on the Shadow Lords. Way back when we rolled with T^U against Red dragons. Twords the end i hung by the Yew gate on Owen with the NBK crew. Left after the whole necromancer shit.

Blaine the Gypsy

Post by Blaine the Gypsy »

LS is where all the cool kids went and left after they got their butts kicked by any guild I was in.
UOSA: Village of Paws - Gypsy Tribe of Spirituality - "Ignavus"
UO: LS guilds [Red] [Rx2] [OMEN] HC member/co-creator
Drach wGt Gypsy Village

Sun King Skoot

Post by Sun King Skoot »

I think I played with you as well Paul.

I was Jeti, hung out in the house right next to Yew gate. The one closest to the gate.

Fenril

Post by Fenril »

Man I miss LS... such good times. I played from 98-00 and my main was Cypress. Good to see lots of peeps from LS :)
A dream... It's something you do for yourself, not for others.