Welp. It's been real...

Topics related to Second Age
Cutpurse

Welp. It's been real...

Post by Cutpurse »

Meh, don't play much anymore.

Those people that do know my name or have seen me around most likely think I'm an asshole since that's what I tend to play on UO. Been a griefer for as long as I can remember...

Well, that's all behind me as I've logged in for the past few months only to refresh my house. I considered just dropping the house, letting it decay or selling it to the highest bidder (but the gold wouldn't have done me any good).

Instead, I found someone who was pretty much a complete newbie to the shard, and he seemed like a pretty good guy. I just finished giving him my account info for him to transfer my house and everything in it to his account... afterwards, I'd expect the chars on them to be deleted and forgotten.

UOSA really has been the best shard I've ever been on, though I've been through many. Good luck, everyone.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Welp. It's been real...

Post by nightshark »

I know the feeling, the same thing happened to me 5 years ago.. just grew tired of the game. After a few months, years, maybe you'll be back :) The magic of the game really does came back after an absence. Having to start fresh isn't too bad (a lot of fun, even) when you've got a renewed interest.

My playstyle also changed upon returning, I was a total asshole back then, but I'm a bit nicer now :P
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

loota kryss

Post by loota kryss »

I'm a nice newbie =)

A work in progress =)

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

I give it six months tops before you come crawling back like a junkie to a dealer.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

mrbojangles wrote:I give it six months tops before you come crawling back like a junkie to a dealer.
Ditto. UO is Heroin for the soul.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

mrbojangles wrote:I give it six months tops before you come crawling back like a junkie to a dealer.

I third that

especially when you have nothing that's really when the appeal starts up again!!
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Yeah this is my fifth foray into UO, beginning in 1998. Crack.

Notably apart from my very first experience, this shard is by far the most fun I've had playing UO.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Cutpurse wrote:Instead, I found someone who was pretty much a complete newbie to the shard, and he seemed like a pretty good guy. I just finished giving him my account info for him to transfer my house and everything in it to his account... afterwards, I'd expect the chars on them to be deleted and forgotten
THANX 4 THE GLD I R NEW AND PK TAKE MY GLD BUT THIS GLD U GIV ME WILL HLP VERY MUCH THANK U FOR GLD I WILL US IT TO FIGHT PK THIEF SCAMMERS IR NEW

THE REST OF SHARD SHUL BE THIS GOOD 4 NEW PLAYE EXPECIALL WHEN PK TAK TEIR GLD

Soul

Post by Soul »

THANX 4 THE GLD I R NEW AND PK TAKE MY GLD BUT THIS GLD U GIV ME WILL HLP VERY MUCH THANK U FOR GLD I WILL US IT TO FIGHT PK THIEF SCAMMERS IR NEW

THE REST OF SHARD SHUL BE THIS GOOD 4 NEW PLAYE EXPECIALL WHEN PK TAK TEIR GLD
well, you are wrong chum :roll: :lol:
Llama shop - We make trammel mobile! http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=21274

Horvik

Post by Horvik »

Oh god how many time i quited uo. First 3 times i was honestly convinced that it was the last time. But than you go try out WOW, call of duty, dragon age, assassins creed 2 and a whole bounch of other games. And you sitt one day bored browsing the web and see something uo related or go to check out on your old server uo forums and bam your back in it. Fullscale with all the addiction.

And yes its more fun when you returned several times, games becomes more relaxed and you really stop taking it personally and even start to enjoy stuff like getting pkd cause its all part of the game you love.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

See ya in 6 months
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'