Hi, new here!

Topics related to Second Age
DemonArkanis

Hi, new here!

Post by DemonArkanis »

Hello all. My name is Demon Arkanis, from the Great Lakes shard. I played UO from beta to UOR, quitting before AOS. I was a top knotch pvper and actually ran with Bigcheez's brother for a while (found this shard randomly, he happened to be here). I hope to make this my new home and have plenty of fun and hilariously annoying times with you all. If I steal your vanq weapons and/or house, i'm sorry in advance. I'm going to be trying to drag some people from Hybrid as well in hopes that I can help boost player base here. I love the slow skill gain, makes the work actually pay off. It's definitely a pain in the butt and a deterrent for newcomers but it's better to have lower numbers and a better group of people in my opinion. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

skyfire

Post by skyfire »

Welcome! Dont worry about attempting to loot a house, I am quite proficient at it myself ;) Karma my friend, karma.
c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It's great to have you here. I'm glad you found us.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

Seriously, Anyone loots me of a house, Im gonna chuck a hissy fit from here to norway. :x

Rommel

Post by Rommel »

Great to have you here :) and thanks in advance for bringing your friends with you hope to have some annoying times as well :P

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

New here to

Post by ecetres »

Thought I would just place my "new here" in this post instead of making a new one. Great server guys, I am quite impressed. Just left divinity because it has become a solely pvp server and I myself quite enjoy pvm. Look forward to meeting everyone!

DemonArkanis

Post by DemonArkanis »

This is a real good community so far. It's not 100% pk like all the other shards. Great mix of everything

silentius

Post by silentius »

figured I'd borrow your thread to pop by and say Hi. Havent played uo for close to 4 years, have been on Imagine Nation then. Got tired of wow and decided to give classics a shot

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age. Great to have you here.