$$$ - MOONGLOW ESTATES NEW PLAYER HOUSING SERVICE - $$$

Topics related to Second Age
Brules

$$$ - MOONGLOW ESTATES NEW PLAYER HOUSING SERVICE - $$$

Post by Brules »

$$$ New Player Housing Service

Greetings fellow Second Ager's!

I am proud to announce the opening of the [$$$] Moonglow Estates New Player Housing Development on Verity Isle, otherwise known as Moonglow Island.

This service to the shard is provided free of charge by the Syndicate of Successful Salesmen, otherwise known as [$$$].

Here is how it works: If you are a new player, with no housing but looking to place a house of your own, then you qualify for Moonglow Estates.

- You will be made co-owner of the house. The houses are currently private, with a key ring with house key locked down on the steps. So no need to carry house keys around. Just unlock the door, walk through and shut, and re-lock. You can access the key on the step even while inside the house.

- You are free to friend whomever you like. Just remember that friends can access the key ring and the secure chest.

- An additional security feature of a table wall is also provided to help make your house as secure as possible. Remember though, always always detect hidden once you enter your house and have "I ban thee" on an easy macro!

- You must be actively working to place your own home. This includes training skills in order to earn gold. I won't be looking for status updates, but I will prompt you if it seems like you've been there an exceptionally long time.

- Once you've place a house of your own (being a co-owner doesn't restrict you from placing a house), let me know, and I'll remove your access to the house, as well as clear the friends list once you get moved out. Feel free to give me a shout if you need help gating items. We love to help!

- Update: All smalls now upgraded with looms and spinning wheels!!!!

- IF YOU GO INACTIVE or take a vacation - PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Otherwise I might think you have abandoned your house/stuff. So please keep in contact and if need be we can store your stuff temporarily while you take a break so I can keep active players in the houses.

IF YOUR ASSIGNED HOUSE GOES GREATLY WORN - I WILL CONSIDER YOU INACTIVE - YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM CO-OWNERSHIP!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^ This is how we track who is active and who has left the shard and is no longer using the house. It takes almost 2 weeks for a house to go to Greatly Worn, so I figure by that time if you haven't opened the door - you must be dead or gone. :)

So with that, we're officially open. If you fit the above description, send me a PM and we'll get you moved in. If you know of a player that fits, please pass this along to them. I don't really intend to go hunting for tenants, just play landlord. Hopefully the community here can take advantage of this. These houses are first come, first serve, but I will keep a waiting list if demand warrants it.

Thanks,

Brules

MFCEO of [$$$]

I can also be contacted via IRC as "Brules" if I am logged into IRC. Forum PM's work well, but to actually coordinate - IRC is the best way to get it done.
Last edited by Brules on Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Brules

Re: $$$ - MOONGLOW ESTATES NEW PLAYER HOUSING - $$$

Post by Brules »

Bump - who is new and needs a place to live?!?!?!!?!?

Brules

Post by Brules »

Bump, have vacancies!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

can i move into one of your houses?

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Brules

Post by Brules »

Sure - Bump - Who needs a place to live while they get started!?!?!? :)

Delirious

Post by Delirious »

As a new player less than a week old, I want to thank you for this chance.

If I had known about it on the first few days I might have used it, but as I situated myself I found myself not needing it and wanting to earn my way toward a large place.

On behalf of newbies, I'd like to thank you!

(I registered just to post this. I frequent moonglow more than any other location in UO)

Sawchain

Post by Sawchain »

I would really appreciate a place to stay! Somewhere to train my abilitites and stash my gathered ore/Lumber.

Brules

Post by Brules »

Bump, have a few vacancies!

Zorce
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zorce »

Do you buy houses in Moonglow? Just curious =)

Caliban

Post by Caliban »

Thanks very much for the loan of the house

dren
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by dren »

*thumbs up*

Good stuff Brules.
Last edited by dren on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fit: Alderman, Merchants of Britannia: Proudly serving UOSA for more than 160 Sosarian years.

theyatesmachine

Post by theyatesmachine »

My buddy and I just started playing UOSA. If you've got any vacancies we'll gladly take one. We don't need two ... I'm headed to Afghanistan mid-August so he'll have power of attorney over all my worldly UO possessions

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Thumbs up to Brules for helping new players

theyatesmachine wrote:My buddy and I just started playing UOSA. If you've got any vacancies we'll gladly take one. We don't need two ... I'm headed to Afghanistan mid-August so he'll have power of attorney over all my worldly UO possessions

Appreciate your service and God Bless.

theyatesmachine

Post by theyatesmachine »

thanks, brother!

I'll be in good hands, though. The way people drive these days, I think it's more dangerous to be stateside. I've come to the assumption cars no longer come with turn signals.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

theyatesmachine wrote:thanks, brother!

I'll be in good hands, though. The way people drive these days, I think it's more dangerous to be stateside. I've come to the assumption cars no longer come with turn signals.
Your very much welcome sir.

Yeah it (the blinker thing) annoys me too. Personally, I use my blinkers even in parking lots. I get annoyed by people that chat on their cellphones while driving as well as texting and driving also.

Some ppl just can't handle technology LOL.

Good luck to you bro.