Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 12

Deano

Kingdom Reborn support.

Post by Deano »

Just out of curiosity, how many people here actually like Kingdom Reborn? For me it's probably the only expansion besides T2A and Lord Blackthorn's Revenge that I actually like.

Is there possible support for this client for free shards? Do other players hope one day to be able to choose between the two?
Deano

Deano

Post by Deano »

Just to clarify, this isn't a yes or no to add it to the server. This is a yes or no if you like it in general.
Deano

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

Yes i like it, And it is apparently easy to have both KR & 2D client support according to some stuff i have read, It is just the KR gumps which are the major problem with converting a server to support KR, Plus you need to define new packets and such etc.

Im sure Derrick will put it in when he has nothing better to do.

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

i havent played with KR graphics yet... i hope its way better then uo 3d , uo 3d is garbage

King Of Ascalon

Post by King Of Ascalon »

you arent kidding.
i pwnzors all of juu nubz

Deano

Post by Deano »

Khronus wrote:i havent played with KR graphics yet... i hope its way better then uo 3d , uo 3d is garbage

Way better thatn Third Dawn and the updated 3D client with Age of Shadows. Much better. It's the only thing that got me to retry the official servers after Age of Shadows ruined the game for me.
Deano

Blakheart

kr

Post by Blakheart »

but doesn't supporting KR also require trammel,, neon..b.o.d's, and all the other junk that ruined the game?

Deano

Re: kr

Post by Deano »

Blakheart wrote:but doesn't supporting KR also require trammel,, neon..b.o.d's, and all the other junk that ruined the game?
No. Kingdom Reborn is a graphical client. It updates whatever was in the game before hand.

Could easily have a Kingdom Reborn which only updates The Second Age graphically without any of the shit the other expansions bought in.
Deano