Chesapeake Players

Topics related to Second Age
McSchnurke

Re: Chesapeake Players

Post by McSchnurke »

Everyone remembers Chupacabra. Probably one of the best all-time PKs in UO history.

If I'm not not mistaken we've recently picked up another old J-D player here on UOSA, but I won't name names.

Bobcat Brown

Post by Bobcat Brown »

I was on Chessy around that time. I remember the name ghost face.

I don't even remember the guilds or most of my characters names. I had a dexxer named notyourmomma and a tamer named red rider.

Also my rl friend who got me into uo was named BLUEBLAZER

Random

Post by Random »

Played chessy 97-99 as Random Of Amber. Pax Lair guard and Caitiff for most of that time then finished my chessy life as a unsuccessful Pk =)

Been so long i don't remember names i played with.

priaprism

Post by priaprism »

I played on Chessy from 97-2001. I was Cassius, the dex monkey, also HereBoy the Tamer. I was in SCS (Scotts) guild. I think Jorlin was our GM at the time. I also played with my roomates: Herb, Diesel, and PeaceKeeper. We had a house on Glow and I had a tower outside of Trinsic when Tram came.

BIGmUTANT

Post by BIGmUTANT »

Played chessy from 98-01....Was in BBz, KoC, IC!, NfC

Ephedra

Post by Ephedra »

I played on Chessy from 97 to 01

I was mainly in Reservoir dogs

Sadly my main character was "Raistlin". there were quite a few from what I heard but never saw any other.

Zamzuki

Post by Zamzuki »

Am I resurrecting this? If so I apologize. Anyhow...

Yeah I played on Chessy for a good long while. I was Ariana Rivendale, DeMoria, and Becky Powell. They were the three mains I rolled around with. Never aspired to much but I hung around in pax alot, got caught up in the debacle with OsR and some other things. Oh the memories.

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

Met up with a old friend because of my post. I had not talked to him in almost 10 years. He is playing on some crap bag neon glow in the dark crap bag shards. I have been trying to get him to come back to the real "UO" and play here. Its a small world. NOw Geoff get your butt over here and stop playing on that $h!77y Shard.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

splixx

Post by splixx »

I do remember that ChupaCABRA guy... kidding... what google search brings up.. I was looking for some old UO pics of my pking.. Anyways Hi from the grave...

If anyone's looking for old players we have a group on facebook if interested.. "Ultima Online Chesapeake" group. You will find, OIN, KoC, BBz, MiM, IC, S, Z, DJ's, members here. Even Fzuul!

-ChupaCABRA\Splixx | BBz\KoC

oh and HI mutant!

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

... dusting off an old thread......

Played Chessy from 97-99ish My main was ShawShank, others were Brotha Lynch, Triple Scyx, and Howard Stern - my not-so-scary PK Played with a couple IRL friends: Sonny, Scribbles, Tristan, Chadwick and had a small guild (I think there were 15 at it's peak) called EBK (Every Body Killers) - the only two that I remember just from shooting the shit in-game and ICQ were Piper, and MulaAsiAsi that were both in the guild at the time .... the best dudes... ahhh... the memories.

iamreallysquall

Post by iamreallysquall »

i played chessy/ siege from end of t2a up through uor. I had characters in several guilds such as the orc guild , corwyn ( owned houses south of this player run town we used to mess with them lol and i had character or two on the inside , whatever player town was just above pax at one point owned a small in that area. Pretty sure i had a thief or two in Army of thieves at one point. I also got banned on 3 accounts during uor for rioting against gm's on throw away accounts and forgetting to swap ip's , my friend lost his 2 accounts during thsi as well sucked to had a great pvp session i went around the block to his place like an hour later i walk in he informs he has been banned then i found i was also. I came back a few months later on a IRL friends account who quit + some other personi had on icq gave me his account. I had a few irl people i was sorta friendly with that were part of PAX can't remember their characters but higher members.
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Did anyone remember having run-ins with [C] guild (Corporation)???? Just asked my buddy which big guild we were in and that was it (memory sucks -did a lot of drugs in 97-99) I think Hawk was the GM.... anyone?

Andersonius

Post by Andersonius »

Hey

Played Chessy sadly when UOR started (I played Napa T2A)

Main character was Scharfrichter....also ran around with some friends PKing, we were Snap Crackle and Pop and occasionally Tony the Tiger.

Memory is foggy on a lot though from back then.

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Tony the Tiger definitely rings a bell! I think I hated you! LOL!