Chesapeake Players

Topics related to Second Age
Andersonius

Re: Chesapeake Players

Post by Andersonius »

Ah
I apoligize for the confusion. I was Snap actually. Most of our runs it was Snap and two of my friends Crackle and Pop. Occasionally another friend would join us and he was Tony the Tiger.

Crackle is Dime(Dimethicone) he played Chessy T2A while i was playing Napa. He played on this server as well but has been inactive for quite some time but I bet there are people that would remember him from Chessy.

We did cause quite a bit of mayhem when the rice krispies were out and about. Miss those days :(

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Damn those are some pretty awesome pictures to see from the times when UO was at its best. My char name was RYAN on chessy. Do you have anymore pictures you can share of those days?

dallasar

Post by dallasar »

I played Chesapeake from around 1998 to 2007 ish when I quit, I've been back a few times. I recognize some of the names here, for sure. I was Kristy/Magenta/Lycentia/Sir Hellydub/Debo/Dubsack and others that I don't recall at the moment. I was in several different guilds, I was in OiN for about 5 months, J-D brieftly, ATD, and other guilds which aren't as memorable. Lots of awesome gaming memories on Chesa. Sad that the game has been so bastardized through time. I recently resubbed just for the sake of it, and couldn't believe how much it has changed for the worse. Sad panda.

Naughtington
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Naughtington »

Played Chessie from the start, as Naughtington was in RGG, then TBG, also with Kryton in Clan Lupar *howl*

Lots of memories of warring with Oinland, avoiding Alice =)

Anyone remember the 3 sisters of death who really started the pk'ing on Chessie? I remember them rolling into the Cove Orc Camp and mass chaos breaking out. Game couldn't have been a couple months old at the time.

splixx

Post by splixx »

Any old Chesapeake players still playing on this shard?

splixx/chupa
We used bbz for pking in dread lord days & then I created KoC soon after for chaos\order wars... and then went back to pking.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

splixx wrote:Any old Chesapeake players still playing on this shard?

splixx/chupa
We used bbz for pking in dread lord days & then I created KoC soon after for chaos\order wars... and then went back to pking.

I played Chesapeake back in the day. Dermaster, Shiveron, Yes I Am A Theif, and a couple others...
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Darkhawk

Post by Darkhawk »

I played on chessy for awhile . DarkHawk, Nighteyes, DarkMiner played with Pax Lair and I was a founding member of player run town Casandreal in Yew

Fox
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Fox »

I played on Chesapeake a littler later, after cross-sharding was popular for pvp;, I was on chessy as 'JenFox' and other Fox names. I would say somewhere around 2005-07? Can't remember for sure...
Discord: Fox, Most of my toons http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/1899

UOSA: Nov 2010 - Nov 2011 | Aug 2012 - Oct 2012 | Oct 2016 - Present.
OSI: Summer 1998 - Summer 2008, (off and on), played all over. Home was LS. Guilds: UOF, PVP, VIP