Chesapeake Players

Topics related to Second Age
NeCrO

Re: Chesapeake Players

Post by NeCrO »

Played chessy also .. cant remember when exactly I started but remember Mr. X, tman, scooby from back in the day if any of you are here I played as NeCrO. In total I played as NeCrO, syn, One Legged Larry, yoink... and cant remember who else I was in army of thieves, BiC,children of the dark and cant remember what else heh bad memory

Anyways if theres a chessy guild starting up I'm game let me know

danzar

Post by danzar »

Slade wrote:
BravoFoxtrot wrote:I remember 5% and Champs ran that shard. They werent the best players, but they could field people. I remember huge fights that went on around Pax.
Champs was a guild where you fight 1, it soon tunred into 4, then 8 before you knew it.
We live in different times.

I once took out at least a dozen people in Pax while on foot wearing nothing but a green body sash before enough "guards" got the ICQ's to come run me out of town.

I spent most of my time in KoC, with a short stay in MDK.

Yea them are the days i reminber! I was in -Z- the dark arcane. To this day i want to know how KOC got that house on top of that tower.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

danzar wrote:
Slade wrote:
BravoFoxtrot wrote:I remember 5% and Champs ran that shard. They werent the best players, but they could field people. I remember huge fights that went on around Pax.
Champs was a guild where you fight 1, it soon tunred into 4, then 8 before you knew it.

I once took out at least a dozen people in Pax while on foot wearing nothing but a green body sash before enough "guards" got the ICQ's to come run me out of town.

Yea them are the days i reminber! I was in -Z- the dark arcane. To this day i want to know how KOC got that house on top of that tower.

haha i remember that house. i believe originally you could place a small house anywhere that the land was not obstructed (hence why some grandfathered houses were within town guards). I believe KoC placed that small house on their tower before this was later fixed, and it was just grandfathered through the system. There was another chessy guild that had a house on a tower too, but cant remember who it was.

I recognize that name Danzar from chessy for sure. I think one of my old guilds used to war -Z-, maybe thats why. know iv played with u in the past for sure.

Foopy

Post by Foopy »

ClowN wrote:
danzar wrote:
Slade wrote:

haha i remember that house. i believe originally you could place a small house anywhere that the land was not obstructed (hence why some grandfathered houses were within town guards). I believe KoC placed that small house on their tower before this was later fixed, and it was just grandfathered through the system. There was another chessy guild that had a house on a tower too, but cant remember who it was.

I recognize that name Danzar from chessy for sure. I think one of my old guilds used to war -Z-, maybe thats why. know iv played with u in the past for sure.
I was Mr Foopy from LoD, we purchased a grandfathered Tower/House combo east of Vesper's north tailor, though the small eventually collapsed. Had it for a good year or two tho.

Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Octavious A*G

Foopy

Post by Foopy »

Good to see a few people from the big warring guilds still hangin and bangin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOiXVXcEqU

Anyone else there for this?

ShifTiN GeaRs

Post by ShifTiN GeaRs »

i played chessy, off and on, i was in champs for a while, i havnt played in a while and am havin trouble gettin started, anyone wanna help a brother out?

SoundofGod

Post by SoundofGod »

ScoobyDoO wrote:We got any chesapeake players here ? I played chesapeake from 97-01. Names where RYAN, Weyoun, Luna, and some others i just dont remember. I was in the guilds DoL, and rolled with J-D, a pk guild there. Thats really all i have. What about you ? Who are you, what guild you from ?
http://juevosdeldiablo.netfirms.com/

Small world.

;)

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

kalosjakar wrote:I was on Chesapeake from its creation until they made changed the face of the game.. and implemented shit like Luck and individual resists,..insurance..etc.

Names were Jakar and Kalos mostly.

As far back I can remember there were the DJz or Death Jesters, MiM (Magus Imperialis Magicus), KoC, OiN,..

I too lived very close to Pax Lair, had both a tower a screen away at one point, and a Lg. Brick to the northeast a bit, right where MDK's Lg. Patio was.

So yeah, spent quite a few years playing Chesa.
I was Guildmaster of Death Jesters on Chessy back in the day, Me and a guy named Geoff had Death Jesters Guild on 7 different shards(maybe more Geoff would place a house and a guild stone just so others could not have the name on another shard) he had me handle the stone on Chessy and Siege he had the others that included Hokuto, Pacific,and I forget the other shards we had the guild stone for Death Jesters on.

My Old main Char was Miral (played this name on 4 of the 6 shards I played reg on) I think I still have the old Guild avatar I made for Geoff years ago some were Will post at bottom if I find it.

Wow Flashbacks

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

Drunk Monk

Post by Drunk Monk »

Can't remember guilds, but here were my chars on Chesapeake 98-03:

Drunk Monk Med-warrior
Mazrim Taim Mage
Shai'tan Townie
Tam al'Thor Macer/Archer

Ran with some RL buddies too: Mikron, Montego, Black Hole SUN, Exoros, and Oedipus
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” -Albert Pike

SoundofGod

Post by SoundofGod »

BBZ!!

Banana Boyzzzzzz

(just kidding)

Daelan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daelan »

I think I remember a guild called Dead Llamas or something to deal with Dead Llamas. Some real screwy guys were in it,their guild house was near one of my houses so after talking with them a bit they left my guys alone.

Not Everyday Will Someone Make You Happy.

BUT

Everyday Someone Will Piss You Off!

Dizzy

Post by Dizzy »

SoundofGod wrote:BBZ!!

Banana Boyzzzzzz

(just kidding)
Now thats old chessy history, chupacabra, chiquita, remember all those guys

lukasfrans

Post by lukasfrans »

i played Rock there in guilds S12 and J-D

nil

Post by nil »

i played chess for about 7 years , altho i wasnt well known.

main guild i rolled with was CDA (clan death angel) - we were small , but we tried to war everyone.
i lead a small PK guild A-N (american nightmares) - i think our biggest turnout was 14 pks one night , after this guild fell apart i joined up with J-D .
hell , i even started an RP guild , ELF to role-play elves with Pax-Lair and fight the Orcs .

my PK was named Innocence
my blues were : Corruption , Head Cheese , Arikon , Haldir