Hello!

Topics related to Second Age
Rapunzel

Hello!

Post by Rapunzel »

Hey guys! New here, just checking things out. Looks like a pretty sweet place! Curious if you guys are hiring like a web-designer? I really enjoy creating websites and was curious if you guys are looking for one!

I will try to get a few of my buddies to come here and check this place out as well. Keep it real!
-Rapunzel-

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We're currently not looking for web designers, we have two on staff and it's all volunteer work at this point. We'll be posting a site upgrade in the near future.

Thanks for checking us out.

Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Awesome! My players name is Sempron so feel free to give me a hello if you see me!

On a side note, do you guys have a chat system yet? Would be nice so we could communicate with other players. You should work on creating a custom one.
-Rapunzel-

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Excelent, I'll stop by and visit whe I see you on.

We don't have a chat system yet, I don't know if we will as we're trying to be as authentic as possible.

As soon as I get the next content patch done I plan to set up a IRC channel. However, in the meantime the internal UO Chat system should work, click chat on your toolbar. I just loaded it and am hanging out in Newbie Help right now.

I'm glad you found us, I hope you enjoy the server.