Jewelry NPC

Topics related to Second Age
inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Jewelry NPC

Post by inkognito »

Rammar wrote:
Guess i was the only one to notice that "Martina8" quoted someone here, added semi-hidden spam links in their text, then pretended to reply with a completely random quote from someone else in another thread.. Good an corp though. lol
That was an epic stealth spam bot!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

I know this is a old topic, and I apologize for reliving it, but I have a question...

The NPCs only pay 1,2,3 gp per piece? I sold about 20 rings, necklaces and earrings to one, and get only 130gp, that is correct?

Really? After all the work to grab that tiny little piece of junk of jewel from the corpse of a balron...
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

jewels are good sellers for money but jewelry wont bring major profits even if your selling invis, tele, or reflect. Don't bother selling jewelry.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

sircharlestha3rd wrote:jewels are good sellers for money but jewelry wont bring major profits even if your selling invis, tele, or reflect. Don't bother selling jewelry.
Blessing jewelry can bring a good price. the weight to gold ratio makes it worth picking up to sell.

Kabup

Post by Kabup »

hmm... ok, I will try a couple more times... and I realize now, I sold 'a magic something', I didn't know the id item only works with the char who id the item...
Slowly Lord British, ruler of Britannia, rises from his throne. Brushing the dust off of his crown, a concerned realization crosses his face. The rumors are true!