Reg buying macro...help needed

Topics related to Second Age
shylo

Reg buying macro...help needed

Post by shylo »

Hello all, new to the server here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with setting up a reg buying macro. I can't quite figure out how it works, need the step by step. Thanks

Wydstrin

Re: Reg buying macro...help needed

Post by Wydstrin »

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

i dont think you should get the step by step because of the amount of profit that can be made from it. if you can figure it out on your own, youve earned it. but i wish you the best of luck figuring it out.

Metastasis

Post by Metastasis »

Missy B wrote:i dont think you should get the step by step because of the amount of profit that can be made from it. if you can figure it out on your own, youve earned it. but i wish you the best of luck figuring it out.
Profit? Do enough saps really buy regs from other players? I've never done that and I always get the regs I need. Don't macro, just get a mage shop book instead, then you're all set :)

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

All we need is another afk reg buyer.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Missy B

Post by Missy B »

Metastasis wrote:
Missy B wrote:i dont think you should get the step by step because of the amount of profit that can be made from it. if you can figure it out on your own, youve earned it. but i wish you the best of luck figuring it out.
Profit? Do enough saps really buy regs from other players? I've never done that and I always get the regs I need. Don't macro, just get a mage shop book instead, then you're all set :)
not saps but yes, alot of people buy bulk regs/bulk kegs. kegs actually consume alot of regs. 10 greater explosion kegs equals about 15000 ash. 10 dp kegs use up about 45000 shade.

Vavara

Post by Vavara »

Missy B wrote:
Metastasis wrote:
not saps but yes, alot of people buy bulk regs/bulk kegs. kegs actually consume alot of regs. 10 greater explosion kegs equals about 15000 ash. 10 dp kegs use up about 45000 shade.

... and if "commercial" alchemists/scribes had to buy regs bit-by-bit, potions and scrolls would cost a great deal more.

randale

Post by randale »

Metastasis wrote:
Yep, but it's gonna take you a long time to clean them all out, automated (since you can't do it AFK, it's against the rules) or not. I'm seeing the way regs respawn is somewhat inconsistent, they may respawn every half hour, full hour, or somewhere in between.

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Patek »

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60734

This'll do everything for you :D