Topics related to Second Age
chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

reddit.com/r/uosecondage

Post by chumbucket »

Join the unofficial UOSA subreddit at:

www.reddit.com/r/uosecondage

Over the next few weeks, I plan to develop into a promotional instrument for the shard. In the meantime, I'll need help from you:

1. Join up! Make some posts!

2. Make some suggestions on how we could use it as a promotional tool.

3. We need a banner and a Reddit guy!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: reddit.com/r/uosecondage

Post by chumbucket »

I want to compile two promotional tools:

1. A list of classic posts including stories, impressive achievements, and just generally funny happenings. A set of posts that gives an outsider a sample of the best of UOSA.

2. A list of how to guides, especially ones for new players and ones aimed at the major template types.

Please post anything like the above, or anything else worth mentioning, here for me to add.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I posted a chumbucket caper as the first post. Can't think of a better way to kick off a UOSA subreddit!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

One of the usual suspects posted some disparaging remarks and tried to play up another shard before that, but I removed it. And indeed just to be clear: I plan to HEAVILY moderate this subreddit. It is a promotional forum, not a forum drama form.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

bump
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson