downtimes?

Topics related to Second Age
Blakheart

downtimes?

Post by Blakheart »

Hit the event gate heh.....spent 5 hours running in circles between there and cove, perhaps tomorrow i will find a way to brit! Server went down at midnight pacific time...is that the normal downtime, and how long does it last? Thanks...been keeping newbie chat open while playing btw.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

Yeh the newbie chat is good, hopefully more people on the shard will begin to use it, then maybe the players can find each other easy :)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I was just noticing that the server downtime looks like real bad timing. We had more people on last night than ever and the server went down almost at our peak.

That was the usual time, but I'm going to push it forward 4 1/2 hours. So that will be 7:30 am Eastern, 5:30 Pacific.

That's for alerting me to this.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I've rescheduled to shutdown and added a 30 minutes serverwar period before reboot.

The server will now save for the last time at 7am Eastern, that's 12:00 GMT and 4am Pacific. The server will remain active for 30 minutes before rebooting. There will be a 15 minute warning before last save.

ifotwo

Post by ifotwo »

Derrick wrote:I've rescheduled to shutdown and added a 30 minutes serverwar period before reboot.

The server will now save for the last time at 7am Eastern, that's 12:00 GMT and 4am Pacific. The server will remain active for 30 minutes before rebooting. There will be a 15 minute warning before last save.

Maybe post this in the announcements or shard news section, so more people are likely to read it?

And I like this idea. It'll give me some time to try some experiments =D