RESULTS- Llama Shop Semi Monthly PVP Tournament - 07/01/2013

Topics related to Second Age
AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

RESULTS- Llama Shop Semi Monthly PVP Tournament - 07/01/2013

Post by AshBorn »

Hey guys! Finished the tournament just a bit ago! Here are the results! - ( CLICK HERE FOR FULL CURRENT RESULTS ) and ( CLICK HERE FOR ALL TOURNAMENT RESULTS ) - **You may have to refresh the website for new data.

1st Place - Banks
2nd Place - Farnk
3rd Place - Menkaure/Jacko

We had 22 participants and the tournament took about two and a half hours. There was a little bit if numb skull activity which delayed things slightly, but overall I think it went quite well for the amount of people that showed up.

Both the top two winners donated their prize money to pay for the next tournament! Woot woot!

5 mares were given away! Miller donated a shorty to the 1st place winner. 1st place paid 2x small deeds, a pure mare, and a shorty mare! 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place all received prize ponies for their epic battles.

I RPVed the whole video but Razor sucks and its retarded.

Thank you again for all donations from the players and thank you Llama Shop for being so generous with the nightmares.

See you all in two weeks,

AshBorn

***PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN SUPPORT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT!***
Last edited by AshBorn on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: RESULTS- Llama Shop Semi Monthly PVP Tournament - 07/01/

Post by Menkaure »

Anyway to put the video in YouTube? For us bored at work;)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I have no idea.. how do I convert RPV to a youtube video...

Ill have bandicam for the next tournament. Maybe I'll play the RPV on my client when I go to bed, and record it with bandicam lol.

I didnt have it set up for this tournament unfortunately.

Check the sites results, I updated rankings for all the pvpers so far across all the tournaments. :)

****OKay so the RPV video is retarded. Don't bother watching it, in fact I'll erase the link. It wont even show me on the top of tower lol.. Whats wrong with razor.. Next tourney I'll run it with bandicam for sure.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

**Last bump until next tournament!**