Razor Auto Sort loot macro 2.0

Topics related to Second Age
GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Auto Sort loot macro 2.0

Post by GuardianKnight »

Oh ffs....Can't I catch a break??

What's next, the GK bank box breakin script>?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Downs

Post by Downs »

You secretly love the attention!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Light Shade wrote:Why do I keep recalling to GK's house and organizing my Vanq Hally's into his chests when I run this? :P
Downs wrote:Any GK-related loot loss is part of this macro working as intended.

Fixed the files, let me know how it works for you!

I think the implication here, now that I have read this again, is that you are me. It simply isn't true. I'm someone else.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Downs

Post by Downs »

It's easy to get us confused as we're both extremely active members of cA, but GuardianKnight is a separate thief
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Ive tried to set this up a couple times with me ending in frustration.
I'd be willing to pay someone to set this up in my house with the chests and send me the macros. PM me if you can do this.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Soulbreak wrote:Ive tried to set this up a couple times with me ending in frustration.
I'd be willing to pay someone to set this up in my house with the chests and send me the macros. PM me if you can do this.
Same here! Any takers?
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I'm with you guys :( I think Downs had a previous version of razor that we have since upgraded. I assume you are both stuck on the "That is too far away" thing as well?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Aeris wrote:I'm with you guys :( I think Downs had a previous version of razor that we have since upgraded. I assume you are both stuck on the "That is too far away" thing as well?
yup
DRUSK42 wrote:
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Soulbreak wrote:
Aeris wrote:I'm with you guys :( I think Downs had a previous version of razor that we have since upgraded. I assume you are both stuck on the "That is too far away" thing as well?
yup
At which part of the macro are you getting this error? Did you edit all of your macros so the organizer knows where to put the loot? I have a feeling this is the part that is messing up for you.

Make a new macro, call it chest, then hit record. Now double-click your first chest, then say what you want to put in it, double-click second chest, say what you want to put in it.

When you finish, in Razor you should see something like:
say: Swords - Vanq
Double-Click (Ox4055EBD6)

Now go open that chest macro you just made (should be in your roaming directory) and find the macro code you just made, should look like this now:

Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENU|0|Swords - Vanq
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1086910642|3650

Copy that id number (1086910642), then open the macro file that correlates to what you want to put in it (in this case, Swords.macro). Find the line where the speech says Vanq, and edit the item code like this:

Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|vanquishing
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|ENU|0|Vanq
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1: Set Hot Bag
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1086910642|1912|2116|19|3650
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1

Do this for the rest of your chests, which should just be simple copy and pasting if you identified all your chests in one macro. Again, open chest IDs.macro to see all the different naming conventions Downs used. Hopefully that helps you.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Hmm. When Downs was playing he showed me this macro and told me that I should do it for my IDOCing. When he explained it, there was 1 or 2 small fixes that had to occur for the ease of the macro. I now have like 20 patios full of junk that will never be sorted. :(
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Ok so I messed around with this macro since I had a ton of loot to sort and figured I'd give it a shot, here are a few notes Downs forgot to mention (or began to mention but didn't finish.)

1. Don't wear anything you're trying to sort otherwise it'll try and steal it from yourself.
2. You need to place an unlocked foot stool north of your character like his pic, part of his resync macro.
3. You need two additional chests he forgot to mention: a smelt chest and a non-smelt chest. Non-smelt is Organizer-7 (you need to set this under the organizer agent itself) and the smelt-chest is Organizer-10.
4. Don't open anything you don't intend to sort. The macro uses target by type which will look in any bag you've opened. (this means if you're downstairs in your home and open a chest with swords in it, then go upstairs and begin running the macro, it'll attempt to steal the swords from downstairs aka Item is too far away.)

Best way to run this macro is to get it all set up, then completely close UO/Razor. Reopen, then open all the pouches/chests/bags you intend to sort, select Archery macro and hit play. So far its been working without errors for the past hour. I'll keep monitoring it and post back any updates I find that need to be changed.

The macros themselves are very well laid out and it would be easy to add additional items to sort, ie jewels, regs, gold, ingots, runes, etc.

If you still can't figure it out, let me know and for some compensation I'll build the layout and rewrite the macros unique for you.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

What version of Razor are you running Hicha?

The problem we are all having is, we steal an item by type, ID it, and then organize it. Then after it goes through the whole macro and then loops back to that same item type again, it tries to steal the same exact item it sorted last time around; it remembers that item from last time. The "that item is too far away" message is because the organizer chests are all two tiles away, while the bag we actually want to steal from is only one tile away. You can't steal from two tiles away, you need to be zero or one tile away from it.

Everything else works fine, the resync/recount lines are just not working as Downs describes, which (to me) suggests something with how razor's resync function operates on the client has changed with an update since Downs posted this. I haven't tried down-grading razor yet though, maybe one day I will give it a try.

Maybe post one of your functioning macro files to Pastebin and link it here, so I can compare mine line for line to see if something is missing.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Razor version: 1.0.13.4

I was initially having some problems with the "That is too far away" however I discovered it was trying to steal visible items laying around my keep (for example I had an ID wand laying on the floor underneath some chests it kept trying to steal when it'd get to the ID portion.) I'd double-check to see if thats whats happening to you (once you see the macro hang, run a macro to steal last target and walk around to see what its trying to steal.)

Some quick house keeping and I haven't seen the error come up again as of yet. The macro would also try to steal things I was wearing, like jewelry, so stripping nude resolved that as well.

I've noticed a few things getting dumped into some of the smelt/no smelt boxes that shouldn't be there, like some ID wands and some ringmail pieces. Definitely needs some tweaking before its trustworthy. Also I removed all the resync, movement parts as a test and the macro runs the same minus the weird lag from razor movements.

Here is mikel's original post to see how he did his: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43468

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Hicha wrote:Razor version: 1.0.13.4

I was initially having some problems with the "That is too far away" however I discovered it was trying to steal visible items laying around my keep (for example I had an ID wand laying on the floor underneath some chests it kept trying to steal when it'd get to the ID portion.) I'd double-check to see if thats whats happening to you (once you see the macro hang, run a macro to steal last target and walk around to see what its trying to steal.)

Some quick house keeping and I haven't seen the error come up again as of yet. The macro would also try to steal things I was wearing, like jewelry, so stripping nude resolved that as well.

I've noticed a few things getting dumped into some of the smelt/no smelt boxes that shouldn't be there, like some ID wands and some ringmail pieces. Definitely needs some tweaking before its trustworthy. Also I removed all the resync, movement parts as a test and the macro runs the same minus the weird lag from razor movements.

Here is mikel's original post to see how he did his: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43468
Im getting the too far away because once it ID an item it will eventually reset it as last target regardless of resetting counters, razor, or walking.

I just did a test with two heavy xbows and it keeps targeting the first one over and over and never sees the second one.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Take a wild guess.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Soulbreak wrote: Im getting the too far away because once it ID an item it will eventually reset it as last target regardless of resetting counters, razor, or walking.

I just did a test with two heavy xbows and it keeps targeting the first one over and over and never sees the second one.
Did some more retesting and I'm getting the same thing randomly. I'll mess with it tomorrow if someone else doesn't figure it out.